i got the 11th pick last night and tried a true 0 wr strategy for a good while. I do not hate my top 3 wr to be honest all imo have top 20 upside and even my late wr have some appeal imo.

I am team 11.

keep in mind it is ppr but 1.5 ppr for te

http://www.imagebam.com/image/3358cf1348925762

you start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 2 rbwrte flex 1 k 1 d per week.

QB: Brees, Goff, Roethlisberger

RB: A.Jones, C.Carson, T.Gurley, JK.Dobbins, Duke Johnson, AJ Dillon, Darrell Henderson

WR: Diontae Johnson, Marvin Jones, J.Raegor, H.Renfrow, K.Stills, T.WIlliams

TE: T.Kelce, T.Higbee

Not my typical targets and I think youll struggle with WR. Any reason why you went with 3 QBs in a 1 QB league?

20 man rosters. covid 19. I would hate last year to just own brees and big ben and both go down and then i am left with just bridgewater or minshew or some other meh qb. I see top 12 upside for all 3 and I rather be safe than sorry. I was going to take wentz but he got sniped 5 picks before i was about to take him if I recall. My last league I only took 2 qb with goff and stafford. I honestly think marvin jones and diontae johnson will be fine wr with top 20 weekly upside but I could be sorely mistaken.

Link is broken post you're team 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, isuckatdfs said:

i got the 11th pick last night and tried a true 0 wr strategy for a good while. I do not hate my top 3 wr to be honest all imo have top 20 upside and even my late wr have some appeal imo.

I am team 11.

keep in mind it is ppr but 1.5 ppr for te

http://www.imagebam.com/image/3358cf1348925762

you start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 2 rbwrte flex 1 k 1 d per week.

Sorry to pile it on, but I'm also not a fan. I think you can maybe beat teams 4,5 and 6, but the rest looks stronger to me.

Your RBs are fine. Not spectacular, I think you're paying for last year's performance with Jones, Carson and Gurley, but it might work.
WRs is quite ambitious. It might work, but you will really need DJ and Reagor to grow fast.
TE you only have Higbee behind Kelce, which is not great in a 1.5 TE league. Kelce is of course awesome and seems to be able to stay healthy, so that's a plus.
Your QBs I would avoid all three this season. Brees is throwing a lot less since 2017, Ben has trouble staying healthy the past years and Goff had a lot of trouble full stop last season (bad O-line).

I think you will need to be quite active during the season and do some trading to get a more balanced team. Good luck though!

Edited by Boudewijn

It's not bad of a roster, but you need help at RB and WR. Deal both Ben & Higbee for those. 

its not a league that allows trades. it is a 350 dolllar my ffpc league. first place out of 12 teams wins 1500 dollars and if you win that league  playoffs are in weeks 12 and 13 then weeks 14 thru 16 it is a 3 week window first place wins 500k dollars. Rb generally has nothing on waivers which is why i go so rb heavy in these. 

2 minutes ago, isuckatdfs said:

its not a league that allows trades. it is a 350 dolllar my ffpc league. first place out of 12 teams wins 1500 dollars and if you win that league  playoffs are in weeks 12 and 13 then weeks 14 thru 16 it is a 3 week window first place wins 500k dollars. Rb generally has nothing on waivers which is why i go so rb heavy in these. 

Maybe start finding some shows you've been meaning to binge.   Assuming you've watched the obvious (BB, Wire, Sopranos), there's a lot of good crime noir (much of it from Scandinavia), that's worth watching.

Or find some books to read.

Anything to keep you from checking your weekly ff results.