Rotoworld.com Forums

Jordan Reed 2020 Outlook

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t believe I’m starting Jordan Reed tonight. I can’t believe Jordan Reed is still a thing. I feel like the fantasy gods are looking down, shaking their collective heads at me in disappointment. H

Understatement of the century.

Schefter reporting that he won’t be limited, but that he will be injured.

3 minutes ago, FantasyGuru24 said:

Sneaky play here .. Think he has a role even when Kittle returns. He still can run routes and get open with the best of them

He's a Kittle handcuff. His value will only be if Kittle is hurt. The reinforcements will eventually come. I'm picking him up if I can snag him off current waivers just for Kittle protection going forward.

Edited by FitzMagic
2 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

He's a Kittle handcuff. His value will only be if Kittle is hurt. The reinforcements will eventually come. I'm picking him up if I can snag him off current waivers just for Kittle protection going forward.

crazy how this known injury prone player is now a cuff ...

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Tell me about it. I don’t feel good about it. 

Neither do I, I'm desperate for a TE in one league, I've rostered at least 5 TEs

Hopefully Mullens targets him to no end

Edited by CABLE87
9 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Is Nick Mullens any good tho? Both of his TDs were in the 1st half with Jimmy G.

Mullens loves his TE, below are Kittles stats with Mullens for 8 games

game 1 9/149/TD 

game 2 7/74

game 3 3/51

game 4 7/210/td

game 5 6/70

game 6 6/48

game 7 9/83

game 8 4/108/TD

He likes to throw to his TE.  Kittle avg'd 10 targets/game

Edited by humanpuck
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

This did not age well, lol. The guy is just brittle. 😩 I should have known not to pick him up.

I started him too 😂, I knew what was going to happen but I did it anyway, why do I do this to myself

this season combined with this guy's history of injuries--we knew this was coming sooner or later. i was just hoping to get one or two games in before he got hurt. It's a damn shame he can't stay on the field because when he's healthy, even now, he's a helluva receiver. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I started him too 😂, I knew what was going to happen but I did it anyway, why do I do this to myself

Same reason I did.

Reed had 1 great season with Cousins, after that just glimpses of his talent in between injury.

He starts 1 game for Kittle and I pass based on his injury history he has 2 TDs and is the hottest waiver wire add with the news kittle is out again. I play him he is injured and done before halftime.

It's hilarious that I got suckered into this guy again but I fault myself for drafting Kittle.

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Same reason I did.

Reed had 1 great season with Cousins, after that just glimpses of his talent in between injury.

He starts 1 game for Kittle and I pass based on his injury history he has 2 TDs and is the hottest waiver wire add with the news kittle is out again. I play him he is injured and done before halftime.

It's hilarious that I got suckered into this guy again but I fault myself for drafting Kittle.

He got passed up but low and behold he was right there waiting for me to scoop him up, maybe just maybe I could squeeze a game or two, nope, couldn't, now I'm going to rage drop him tomorrow

• Haha 1