Rotoworld.com Forums

Jordan Reed 2020 Outlook

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t believe I’m starting Jordan Reed tonight. I can’t believe Jordan Reed is still a thing. I feel like the fantasy gods are looking down, shaking their collective heads at me in disappointment. H

Understatement of the century.

Schefter reporting that he won’t be limited, but that he will be injured.

16 minutes ago, collucho said:

Wouldn't surprise me if both Reed and Dwelley put up 15+ points tonight. 

I think it's going to be feed Hasty game.  Reed should be in line for a nice game but Dwelley I just doubt his overall upside.

1 minute ago, Lambfordinner said:

Yes sir! SF runs a lot of 2 TE sets, probably more tonight with WR depth at bottom now from Covid.

Precisely.

2 minutes ago, Rotocious said:

I think it's going to be feed Hasty game.  Reed should be in line for a nice game but Dwelley I just doubt his overall upside.

Maybe for the first quarter/half. After that you have to assume they'll be playing from behind with Hasty ceding snaps to McKinnon.

1 minute ago, collucho said:

Precisely.

Maybe for the first quarter/half. After that you have to assume they'll be playing from behind with Hasty ceding snaps to McKinnon.

A very liekly possibilities.  I'm hearing 24mph+ winds.  I think this game could end up being low scoring.  Dont be surprised if SF is all about clock control in the 1st half.

didn't kittle always fare much better with mullens? seems like he did, and if mullens likes te's as much as i think he does, this should shape up for a nice game tonight (and really as long as he can stay healthy)

1 hour ago, panthersfan75 said:

I'm starting him over Jonnu unless I hear a report before the game saying that he is going to be limited.

Edit: this is not good:

Edited by LSUtiger
  • Thanks 2