Big Webb 48

1st overall pick in dynasty

Easy no on Zeke.   And without being able to see the future, then fairly easy no on Barkley.

Saquon is my top overall player in this dynasty format.

12 hours ago, Big Webb 48 said:

0.5 ppr have mccaffrey pencilled in. Anyone have reasons I should consider Zeke or Saquon? 

McCaffrey 

From usage alone I tend to CMC and that's what I did in my dynasty startup draft this weekend, but also CMC has signed his new contract. Barkley hasn't. I don't know the person Saquon Barkley nor did I look up some possible quotes on that, but are you sure there won't be struggles with resigning like there is with nearly every RB atm?

10 hours ago, thebadferret said:

I tend to CMC and that's what I did in my dynasty startup draft this weekend

Yeah but it was easier as you had traded up and then could pick Barkley too :)

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

you will be lucky to get 5-6 years out of cmc barkely if you compare them to how ap fared after his first couple years in the league.

mahomes likely will double that elite production.

something to think about

barkley>cmc.

Edited by colepenhagen

7 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

you will be lucky to get 5-6 years out of cmc barkely if you compare them to how ap fared after his first couple years in the league.

mahomes likely will double that elite production.

something to think about

You're not wrong, but on the other hand stud RBs are generally scarcer and you need more of them. In most Dynasty formats stud RBs have an enormous premium, even more so with deep benches.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 12:37 AM, Boudewijn said:

You're not wrong, but on the other hand stud RBs are generally scarcer and you need more of them. In most Dynasty formats stud RBs have an enormous premium, even more so with deep benches.

scarcer maybe but every year rookie running back hit and are elite pretty close to right away.

im sure this year there will be a couple between edwards, swift, akers, taylor, dobbins. then next year you got hunt probably taking a lead back roll. plus rookie class

how many mahomes are going to come around? once in a decade or generation type player. burrow watson, dak, murray?

short term looks good and 1.1 might be a reach and if you could trade back and gain mahomes plus picks then i would do that

what nfl draft pick hit with better accuracy rb or qb? have to say the elite rb's zeke, barkley, cmc, cook, chubb ect

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

scarcer maybe but every year rookie running back hit and are elite pretty close to right away.

im sure this year there will be a couple between edwards, swift, akers, taylor, dobbins. then next year you got hunt probably taking a lead back roll. plus rookie class

how many mahomes are going to come around? once in a decade or generation type player. burrow watson, dak, murray?

short term looks good and 1.1 might be a reach and if you could trade back and gain mahomes plus picks then i would do that

what nfl draft pick hit with better accuracy rb or qb? have to say the elite rb's zeke, barkley, cmc, cook, chubb ect

The disparity in fantasy points QBs isnt that great but between RBs it is. 

Mahomes wasnt even top 5 FPPG last year.

Edited by bhawks489

8 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

The disparity in fantasy points QBs isnt that great but between RBs it is. 

Mahomes wasnt even top 5 FPPG last year.

if you think mahomes will produce like last year then all good. i dont think so

mahomes 2 years ago outproduces qb6 by 120 ish pts. same with lamar last year

unless you think cmc going to drop 470 full ppr pts which seems impossible.

7 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

if you think mahomes will produce like last year then all good. i dont think so

mahomes 2 years ago outproduces qb6 by 120 ish pts. same with lamar last year

unless you think cmc going to drop 470 full ppr pts which seems impossible.

And the difference between QB1 and QB10 was smaller than the difference between RB1 and RB10 in 2018.

You are comparing apples and oranges when you compare RBS with QBs. Unless you are talking about a superflex spot.

I think I'd go Saquon. With no preseason games and all three having a new coach. I'm looking at the potential offensive systems for each as well as the OLine. I know Dallas has historically had a great line, I don't think McCarthy is great at getting/developing linemen. And with Carolina going defense in the draft, I don't expect the OLine there to be very good in the next 2 years, maybe even 3.

If I had to rank the 3 in terms of which I would take in your position, it would probably be Saquon, CMC, Zeke.

I lean Saquon, but that may be bias as an owner.  The only sure thing is that it's NOT Zeke.

Return the favor?