ParrotHeads

Who needs 1-3 Owners for a $100 or more ESPN H2H or Total Pts League?

I have at least 3 owners that are looking to join a league.  We all keep up with our teams and aren't complainers... it's just for fun.  Strongly prefer daily lineup changes.   Will consider other websites than ESPN.   Would have to be a league that collects funds via LeagueSafe or another secure escrow site.      

Posted (edited)

I have an orphan team looking for a new owner in a $100 (leaguesafe) h2h points 16-teamer dynasty league. Shoot me an email @ joeroth72488@yahoo.com and ill send you the compete roster to review. 35 man roster with 20 minor league spots. 

Edited by roth88

45 minutes ago, roth88 said:

I have an orphan team looking for a new owner in a $100 (leaguesafe) h2h points 16-teamer dynasty league. Shoot me an email @ joeroth72488@yahoo.com and ill send you the compete roster to review. 35 man roster with 20 minor league spots. 

Thanks but I don't know anything about Dynasty leagues and there's no minor leagues this season.   Trying to stick with what I'm used to.  

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/169453/invitation?key=3f80b7a293dff821&ikey=d806d27589412581&soc_src=app-sh

$150 total points on yahoo.  Could take all 3 owners and you pay right through yahoo’s site.