Sign in to follow this  
saintrules

Acuna for Yelich & Buehler

Posted (edited)

Head 2 Head, Each Category... I get Acuna, they get Yelich & Buehler

Picked second in my draft, first overall was Acuna. News came out about Buehler being limited in innings & the fifth starter for the Dodgers, which is obviously just reducing his workload, but still. Yelich is a stone cold monster, but Acuna has to outrun him on the path with the knee injury (even if he's recovered) & I like the idea of Acuna at leadoff for runs a bit more than Yelich. If this were a non category lead I'd probably say it's a bad deal for me, but Acuna will probably hit more HR's, steal more bases, score more runs, and hit just as many RBI's with Atlanta's deep lineup...the Brew Crew isn't as good as people think anymore without Moncada and Moose. 

Would anybody take this?

Edited by saintrules

No way.  Im a huge Acuna fan, but Yelich is right there with him.  To add Buehler on top makes zero sense to me.

47 minutes ago, saintrules said:

.the Brew Crew isn't as good as people think anymore without Moncada and Moose. 

And the Brewers never had Moncada....

• Like 1

DEAR GOD...where to begin with this topic that was created

did the other owner at least offer to wear protection?

on what planet did moncada ever play for the brewers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, saintrules said:

Head 2 Head, Each Category... I get Acuna, they get Yelich & Buehler

Picked second in my draft, first overall was Acuna. News came out about Buehler being limited in innings & the fifth starter for the Dodgers, which is obviously just reducing his workload, but still. Yelich is a stone cold monster, but Acuna has to outrun him on the path with the knee injury (even if he's recovered) & I like the idea of Acuna at leadoff for runs a bit more than Yelich. If this were a non category lead I'd probably say it's a bad deal for me, but Acuna will probably hit more HR's, steal more bases, score more runs, and hit just as many RBI's with Atlanta's deep lineup...the Brew Crew isn't as good as people think anymore without Moncada and Moose. 

Would anybody take this?

Don't make that deal

Stick with beer capital & move Hollywood straight up for Dirty south in a new deal. 

This trade would be a terrible overpay on your part. Hard no. 

Thoughts? 

On 7/22/2020 at 10:35 AM, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

did the other owner at least offer to wear protection?

This.