DFlem23

Replacement owner needed in Free 10 team h2h cats ESPN Keeper League

I had one guy drop today and need one person to take over for Team 8 in this league.

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=66304621&teamId=6

That is the link to the team, let me know if interested and I'll send you the invitation. 

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=66304621

This is the link to the league settings. Its 10 team, H2H each category 5x5. 15 keepers each year. 

The main rule is that for your 15 keepers, a maximum of 10 of them can be big leaguers and the rest of the 5 have to be prospects. You can have more than 5 prospects if you'd like, but for each extra one you have, that means you can keep one less player who is already in the majors (for example 9 MLB players and 6 prospects, or 8 and 7 and so on). This guys team auto drafted, so the 5 prospects still need to be added to his roster or traded for since everyone else already has the best of the best prospects. This means you'll need to drop 5 players as well unless there is room to add some with the IL spots being edited. 

if you havent got anyone for it ill take it aaronbarnett2006@hotmail.com

Hey still waiting to hear back from the first guy, if he doesn't respond by like 6:00 ET (an hour before first pitch) then I'll shoot you the invite. @Suns101