Sign in to follow this  
aidanty23

$50 Roto 10 Team Draft 5:00 pm EST Today

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I just created a last minute Roto league on ESPN. Invite link is below. 10 teams Roto, $50 buy in through LeagueSafe (will create once we get enough interest), 5x5 scoring categories with OBP instead of AVG. I set the draft at 5:00pm EST tonight so that we can get the draft in before the game starts hopefully. 

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/join?leagueId=51997269&inviteId=2f7a2a1a-9b58-4834-ac41-3193201311e3

Edited by aidanty23

I’m interested if able to push the draft time back a few hours. I doubt anyone is too worried about the stats from 2 games being played today. 

I joined, I’ll pay when full as well! Thanks 

not too worried about drafting during the first game if we can move it back 2 hours so we’re all off work? And gives more time to pay and fill the league. Thoughts?

I'm fine with pushing it back if everybody is good with that. Do you know if the stats from the game still count for whoever drafted like Gerrit Cole for example? I'm pretty sure they do but can anyone confirm?

Posted (edited)

Yes I’m 99.9% sure they will count. Had this situation before.

id be down and looks like 1 guy above said he’d join if pushed back (sure just allows us to get home from work)

let’s play ball! And hopefully if we fill early everyone can pay before hand.

Edited by Fantasybaseball2020

Awesome! So does like 7:00 pm EST sound good for a draft time then? Is everybody ok with that?

• Thanks 1

The stats will count for whoever drafts the player. I’m not worried about 1 or 2 games though so I’m ok with pushing back a couple hours if need be.

• Thanks 1

League is now full. Just posted the LeagueSafe link in the message board, and also emailed it to those that sent me their email. Please pay ASAP.

One member has not paid yet, and I think I might boot him. Does anyone want in? Draft will start at like 7:10 - 7:15 EST.

I am in

8 minutes ago, aidanty23 said:

One member has not paid yet, and I think I might boot him. Does anyone want in? Draft will start at like 7:10 - 7:15 EST.

i am in

9 minutes ago, aidanty23 said:

email is ryanohalleran@outlook.com