Sign in to follow this  
allinallen84

$50 12 team roto drafting tonight at 7:15 PST

Just now, BigDaddy3320 said:

In on east coast and have 8 am tee time in the morning

Drink some coffee bro you'll be alright. Draft timer is only 1 minute. It will move quickly.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, allinallen84 said:

I pushed back to 8:30 PST. I can't draft tomorrow. Doing my best to fill this but the last spot is killing us

I think you should give it like 45 more minutes. if we don't get a #12th owner with all paid up then just make it a 10 team league and cut those out who havent paid or 11 team league if everybody pays. 

We're in a good spot with 1.5 hours to go and 7 of 12 paid. Lots of options to make it work IMO

Edited by EmbargoLifted

1 minute ago, fantasyfan235 said:

Does the scoring start tomorrow or have to wait till Monday?

Scoring starts today but since all games will be played by the time we draft im sure it wont start until tomorrow

I'll give you the best golf tip there is. No practice swings & reduce thinking. Address the ball pick out your line and swing through the ball. You do that you will go low tomorrow no matter how late this goes. Thinking leads to ruminating, and that leads to high scores 🙂

2 minutes ago, SJS24 said:

I'll give you the best golf tip there is. No practice swings & reduce thinking. Address the ball pick out your line and swing through the ball. You do that you will go low tomorrow no matter how late this goes. Thinking leads to ruminating, and that leads to high scores 🙂

Got any fantasy baseball tips? 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Houstonfan said:

8 paid...

Yes and the league is full. 

Sure some owners are waiting for final word before they pay. Now league is full time is set im sure the rest of the payments will come in shortly.

Edited by EmbargoLifted

is the league still in predraft mode (i dont think people can join anymore) ? i see 11 owners and only 9 paid ..