Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

7/26 - GAME DAY THREAD

JOSEEEE RAMIREZ I KNEW DRAFTING YOU WOULD PAY OFF

White Sox - Twins : you can only win if you score 10 runs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chatwood only 2 BB and no runs? Brewers letting him off the hook or?

40 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

eloy out (pulled a harper)

😭

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Chatwood only 2 BB and no runs? Brewers letting him off the hook or?

Nice defense by the cubs today, but he hasn't let up a lot of hard contact. 

• Like 1

C'mon lets get an out here Oh. Baby steps.

Sitting 93 but sure he has more left in the tank.

3 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

Yahoo! didn't update the starters until after it was too late and it's showing Harper is out, but baseballpress is showing harper in...so which is it???

Always go with Baseballpress

• Like 1

Ian Happ is smoking the ball. Please move him up in the order. Slugs like Jason Hayward and Jason Kipnis should not be hitting ahead of him.

Happppppp-y to have Happ. Best #9 hitter in baseball.

Garrett Richards is looking semi vintage today. Everything is heavy with darting actions...a ton of first pitch strikes and grounders too. I've always believed, but if you reside on the fence do not hesitate much longer. He is real.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Garrett Richards is looking semi vintage today. Everything is heavy with darting actions...a ton of first pitch strikes and grounders too. I've always believed, but if you reside on the fence do not hesitate much longer. He is real.

Awesome!  Was just coming to this thread to ask how he looked today.  I have him and started him but didn’t see him pitch.  Was hoping to hear that he looked really good.

Edited by Von Hayes

54 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I’ve got a ton of shares and watched today, too. He looks legit. Please stay healthy. I’m seeing him lined up @ Colorado next week so I’ll probably sit that one out.

We have played 5% of the season already and my team sucks...all my hitters think the ball has COVID

• Haha 2

Glad I resisted the temptation to stream Porcello tonight. ATL was really struggling the first couple games but turns out he's the slumpbuster.

Used to be so dependable - hideous performance tonight.

Acuna must be swinging Chris Davis' bat because he's 0-14 with 9 K to start the year

• Like 1

Just now, Blood Brother said:

Acuna must be swinging Chris Davis' bat because he's 0-14 with 9 K to start the year

Yeah most of this lineup has been stone cold and K'ing quite a bit. Hopefully this game helps them find their groove. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Yet ANOTHER day of people on here complaining about YAHOO and their lineup issues..lolol

and once again I say, this has been an issue for years now..why on earth do these people continue to rely on YAHOO to set their daily lineups?

you have only yourself to blame so quit crying about it! 🤣🤣

I agree it happened last few days but it didn't happen like this at all in past seasons.  Not to me anyway to this degree.  But yes absolutely anyone playing fantasy baseball on ANY platform should check a real site for lineup info whether their platform is working right or not.  And that site is ...

3 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Always go with Baseballpress

YES!  And I'll put the link for same below here again just like yesterday.  Not only can you check all teams but you can edit it to quickly include the players on your teams you want to see immediately.  People, PLEASE make this you favorite-most bookmark if you want to play fantasy baseball.  For all players/teams immediately:

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Or to signup for an account then edit in your players for a custom look start at their home page and select My Lineups:

https://www.baseballpress.com/

There is also an added benefit on bullpen usage for micro managing your relievers better you can access from this main page too.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Like 1