afl5013

Big offer for Mccaffery 100% WHIR

10 teams, standard scoring, keep 3 players at no cost. Kept CMC, Saquon, and Julio. 

A guy may be offering me Edwards-Helaire and Mike Evans or Kenny Golladay for CMC. I feel like that might be a no-brainer but have a hard time getting rid of Mccaffery. 

Talk some sense into me. 

As always, leave a link and I'll get back to you ASAP.

not a chance. evans and kenny are close. cmc still>>>>edwards

and you wouldnt keep evans so its basically cmc for edwards. unless you already drafted?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

not a chance. evans and kenny are close. cmc still>>>>edwards

and you wouldnt keep evans so its basically cmc for edwards. unless you already drafted?

Nah didn't draft yet but I don't have many picks. Getting the 2 for 1 might actually help, but I can always try to trade down on draft day. 

For a one year rental of the WR you get back, no.  If you plan on keeping the WR you get, also assuming you'd be keeping CEH, then I like it.  I'd prefer Golladay over Evans in that situation.

• Thanks 1

You only have 3 keepers though so youd keep...

CMC/Barkley/Julio

Or

CEH/Barkley/(One of Julio, Golladay or Evans)

Id rather keep CMC.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

You only have 3 keepers though so youd keep...

CMC/Barkley/Julio

Or

CEH/Barkley/(One of Julio, Golladay or Evans)

Id rather keep CMC.

Keepers are already set, so it'd be a difference of going into the draft with 3 or 4 players. 

31 minutes ago, afl5013 said:

Keepers are already set, so it'd be a difference of going into the draft with 3 or 4 players. 

Oh, I see.  

Still with a 10 teamer Id want stronger players. Are the benches deep in this league or are there decent wire options?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Oh, I see.  

Still with a 10 teamer Id want stronger players. Are the benches deep in this league or are there decent wire options?

Not too deep. 6 bench spots.

It's a 2RB/3WR format. 

2 hours ago, afl5013 said:

Not too deep. 6 bench spots.

It's a 2RB/3WR format. 

That's pretty deep for 10 teams.  

I don't think I make that trade. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, afl5013 said:

10 teams, standard scoring, keep 3 players at no cost. Kept CMC, Saquon, and Julio. 

A guy may be offering me Edwards-Helaire and Mike Evans or Kenny Golladay for CMC. I feel like that might be a no-brainer but have a hard time getting rid of Mccaffery. 

Talk some sense into me. 

As always, leave a link and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Don't make the trade: with the 3 keepers you have, you are in great shape...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, afl5013 said:

So that's the choice of starting with CMC,Barkley, Julio vs Barkley, Julio, CEH, Evans. I actually like that trade (with the Damian Williams news), especially in larger leagues. You have a 10 team but with 2RB/3WR that's still a league where some depth is important.

11 hours ago, afl5013 said:

I don't have many picks. Getting the 2 for 1 might actually help, but I can always try to trade down on draft day. 

That might swing the balance in favor of the trade for me. What picks do you have (not have)?

• Thanks 1

DEAR GOD NO keep CMC at all cost, KC will likely sign a RB off the streets perhaps Devonta Freeman. Andy Reid is a big fan of veteran players. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

So that's the choice of starting with CMC,Barkley, Julio vs Barkley, Julio, CEH, Evans. I actually like that trade (with the Damian Williams news), especially in larger leagues. You have a 10 team but with 2RB/3WR that's still a league where some depth is important.

That might swing the balance in favor of the trade for me. What picks do you have (not have)?

I'm out my 2nd and 4th, and pick last in the 1st and 3rd. 

I think if I knew CEH would be the only show in town, I'd have to jump on it. Might give it a few days to see if the Chiefs make a move for Freeman/Miller. 

• Like 1

This isn't even a question in my mind.  I'd turn that offer down flat.  CMC has been an absolute monster the past couple years and I don't see that trend changing any time soon.

• Thanks 1

Easy pass for me as well, virtually no threat for touches and has AVERAGED 101 catches a year which is just bonkers.

My question:

I don’t think this makes you any better. I’d pass. 

Thanks for mine!