Sign in to follow this  
Dmo888

Looking to join yahoo dynasty league

I am an active player and would love to join an active or start up dynasty league. 

I've got 3 different teams that I need replacement managers for. One roster consists of Baker Mayfield, Alvin Kamara, Cooper Kupp, Chris Godwin, David Johnson. Another consists of Derek Carr,Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Nuke Hopkins, Melvin Gordon, Kenyan Drake, Mark Andrews. Another consists of M. Trubisky, D.K. Metcalfe, Joe Mixon, Mecole Hardman, David Montgomery. Let me know if you're interested, I will gladly send an invite. It's a free 14 team keeper league, live standard draft, you get to keep 4 of your own choice, but it will cost you 4 draft picks according to that Keeper players ADP (Average Draft Position). It's a PPR, Head To Head Matchup League.

Hello Future Owner!
Our Fantasy Football League is entering its 23rd year, and we are looking for TWO committed owners to join the most unique league in the entire world. Over 53 offensive schemes to run at your managerial fingertips!
Check out the website: nightstormffl.net
Buy-In: $100
We draft Monday, Sept. 7th, 7 PM EST on remote Prime Time Draft Board.
If interested, contact nightshadepurple@aol.com
Ask any questions!
Commish Alan