Rotoworld.com Forums

2020 August Closer Thread

3 hours ago, dfstout said:

Kela hasnt picked up a baseball yet since being hurt but was available yesterday...🤔

Tryin to trade him much Pittsburgh?...i get it but wow...teams conduct physicals right???

Either way, Richie Rod time imo!

Would have been nice if the team didn't flat out lie yesterday.  Figured Kela was back, and since they hardly win, that means no value for anybody else.

Their manager lied about all 3 of their injured players being available actually (Kela, Moran, and Newman).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doubt the Astros would trade the most important person in their organization.

The Mets

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KilloWertz said:

Would have been nice if the team didn't flat out lie yesterday.  Figured Kela was back, and since they hardly win, that means no value for anybody else.

Their manager lied about all 3 of their injured players being available actually (Kela, Moran, and Newman).

Great point...just saw other players writeups...wow

4 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Wicks in during the 6th?

Yep. And giving up bullets... bye brudduh! I don't think he's good enough to have value if he's not in the closer role 😕

edit: and it seems clear now that this is a full blown committee.

Edited by aapox
2 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Not a save situation, but Farmer is in the ninth inning. Jimenez pitched the sixth. I think we've just seen a changing of the guard.

Of course he gives up a double, single, double, single, sac fly, fly out, line out. Couldn't throw a strike to save his life. Made a large 4 run lead a 1 run victory. Definitely makes a murky situation.

3 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Of course he gives up a double, single, double, single, 415ft sac fly that would have been a 3-run HR in any other park, fly out, line out. Couldn't throw a strike to save his life. Made a large 4 run lead a 1 run victory. Definitely makes a murky situation.

I hope you don't mind that I made an edit... (salty Cubs fan :P)

• Like 1