Singing in Dwayne

Need Dynasty Draft Help! (WHIR)

Posted (edited)

In a startup draft. Relevant roster limits: 7 rb, 9 wr.

Have 2 picks right now. Trying to decide between Edwards, McFarland, and Harris.

Roster:

Dobbins, Hunt, Dillon, Gibson

Hill, Jeudy, Lamb, Reagor, Kirk, Mims

With the news about Michel being on PUP, I’m thinking about going for Harris and one of the other, but before that I was probably going Edwards and McFarland for sure. Also if I go Harris and McFarland I can only pick 1 more RB in the last 5 picks. 

What do you guys think?

Edited by Singing in Dwayne

2 hours ago, Singing in Dwayne said:

Also if I go Harris and McFarland I can only pick 1 more RB in the last 5 picks. 

This doesn't seem fully relevant if there's hardly any RBs left worth picking.

2 hours ago, Singing in Dwayne said:

Edwards, McFarland, and Harris.

- I like McFarland as a dart and I think I grabbed him in one league. It's really a long shot though, as the Steelers have quite a lot of options.
- Bryan Edwards is in a pretty decent situation in LV (they really need receivers and they seem to like big ones), but I'm not exactly blown away by his college skills. To me it seemed he got by more on power/speed than on route running, and that's often a problem in the NFL. However, this late in the draft he is probably one of the better options.
- Damien Harris (I assume you mean him) is a kid where you may need a lot of patience, although with the Patriots roster problems that might all change of course.

To me that's between Edwards and McFarland. I think Edwards is probably slightly more valuable, but you need RBs, so in the end I would probably go for McFarland.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

- Damien Harris (I assume you mean him) is a kid where you may need a lot of patience, although with the Patriots roster problems that might all change of course.

...and now I read that Michel is on the PUP list. Maybe you wouldn't need as much patience as I thought.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

...and now I read that Michel is on the PUP list. Maybe you wouldn't need as much patience as I thought.

Yes, that’s why I considered him. I ended up going with Edwards and McFarland though. Edwards has the legendary breakout age and 94th percentile college dominator score, and I’m shooting for the stars with McFarland. I don’t see Harris ever fully taking over in NE with the way Belichick likes to spread the work amongst his backs.

Edited by Singing in Dwayne

15 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

I would go with Harris and McFarland

Didn't want to go 2 backs here. There are still a lot of solid ones left, and Edwards is an analytic darling and clear value pick this late.