Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

8/3 - GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

Where do I even put this? I’m so brain boggled I have to put it somewhere...

Eric Karros lead a segment before the FS1 game today ran through the “Top 25 Under 25”...ok. Sure. The options? 
 

Acuna

Albies

Devers

Flaherty

Soto

Tatis Jr

Soroka

Gleyber

 

His List: 

 

5. Mike Soroka (wut)

4. Tatis Jr (seems low, but okkkk)

3. Jack Flaherty (wut)

2. Acuna Jr

1. Soto 

 

Devers and Gleyber don’t make the list? Tatis, a SS, under Flaherty? 
 

wutttttt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mcbane said:

Where do I even put this? I’m so brain boggled I have to put it somewhere...

Eric Karros lead a segment before the FS1 game today ran through the “Top 25 Under 25”...ok. Sure. The options? 
 

Acuna

Albies

Devers

Flaherty

Soto

Tatis Jr

Soroka

Gleyber

 

His List: 

 

5. Mike Soroka (wut)

4. Tatis Jr (seems low, but okkkk)

3. Jack Flaherty (wut)

2. Acuna Jr

1. Soto 

 

Devers and Gleyber don’t make the list? Tatis, a SS, under Flaherty? 
 

wutttttt


Harold Reynolds over on mlb network said a little while ago that Castellanos is one of the top 5 hitters in baseball...I do love me some Castellanos, but 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yanks...looking pretty unstoppable these days...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:


Harold Reynolds over on mlb network said a little while ago that Castellanos is one of the top 5 hitters in baseball...I do love me some Castellanos, but 🤣🤣🤣

It’s amazing how one can play the game of baseball and know literally nothing about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Yanks...looking pretty unstoppable these days...


and will continue too..ELITE offense and bullpen, but if they want to win the World Series they will need to make a move for better starting pitching before the deadline

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DeGrom is on tonight. Nasty slider to strikeout Acuna and curve to get Freeman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ty5592 said:DeGrom is on tonight. Nasty slider to strikeout Acuna and curve to get Freeman 

Announcers said DeGrim topped out at 101.6 last start? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mcbane said:

Announcers said DeGrim topped out at 101.6 last start? 

Yes. He's averaging 98.7 MPH on his fastball and is throwing his slider 93+ MPH. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soroka pulled - rolled his ankle fielding a grounder. He was stinking up the joint beforehand - now it gets worse. 

Mets Broadcast crew now speculating Achilles or calf potentially.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SuperJoint said:

Soroka pulled - rolled his ankle fielding a grounder. He was stinking up the joint beforehand - now it gets worse. 

Mets Broadcast crew now speculating Achilles or calf potentially.

Yeah. Replays make it look like an Achilles pop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcbane said:

5. Mike Soroka (wut)

 

Karros curse strikes Soroka!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Karros curse strikes Soroka!

Fernando, don’t get too comfy - you’re next

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Let's go Rodon!

Really? A DFS play? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just double checking my 2020 pitching:

Verlander, check.

Osuna, check. 

Soroka, check. 

God, I LOVE this game!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.