paulwall29

Dynasty Trade Help (WHIR)

Dyno 12 team PPR.

Here is my roster:

QB: Kyler Murray, Jimmy G, Big Ben 

RB: Barkley, Fournette, Carson, Ingram, Lindsay, Vaughn, DeAndre Washington

WR: Nuk, Godwin, A-Rob, Chark, Diggs, Deebo

TE: Andrews, Jonnu, Howard, Njoku

I'm a contender and Ingram is valuable bench depth for me, especially considering the added importance of depth during this covid season. However, I've been offered a trade by the Dobbins owner where I would send him Ingram for a 2021 late 2nd rounder and Ryquell Armstead. Obviously due to Ingram being 30 and the Ravens now having his heir apparent I need to seriously consider getting some assets for a potentially depreciating asset. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I actually like that deal for you. Fournettes backup and a decent pick too. I don’t think you’ll miss Ingram too much with your roster. 

you could try floating Ingram to someone else for a better deal but I don’t think anyone will throw a first for him. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

I actually like that deal for you. Fournettes backup and a decent pick too. I don’t think you’ll miss Ingram too much with your roster. 

you could try floating Ingram to someone else for a better deal but I don’t think anyone will throw a first for him. 

Agreed. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, paulwall29 said:

I've been offered a trade by the Dobbins owner where I would send him Ingram for a 2021 late 2nd rounder and Ryquell Armstead. Obviously due to Ingram being 30 and the Ravens now having his heir apparent I need to seriously consider getting some assets for a potentially depreciating asset. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

It's not a terrible deal; Ingram is most likely on his way to greener pastures in 2021 (given his contract situation) and this might possibly be the last year you can get something for him. However, I don't have a lot of faith in Armstead; given that he was already a bit shaky and now also is on the Covid list, I'd prefer to have a different piece with that 2nd rounder (note that I'm not a believer in handcuffing).

If you were in a rebuild, I would probably negotiate a bit more and try to get to Ingram plus 2021 3rd for [some RB not named Armstead] plus 2021 1st (that may be asking too much though). Now that you are a contender, I'd probably ride Ingram till the wheels come off.

Edited by Boudewijn