Sign in to follow this  
brockpapersizer

Jo Adell 2020 Outlook

36 minutes ago, BlueJaysIn2030 said:

Yo Brock, good to see you're still on here. This is my first post on here in like... 2 years? 1.5 years? Something like that.

How are you feeling about this kid going forward? I might be grabbing him in a dynasty setting. Pretty stoked for him, I think he's just lost atm!

Not Brock, but I think it's going to take time for Adell to adjust. He really needed more seasoning in AAA this year, and that just wasn't able to happen. He doesn't look like he's going to have that immediate splash many were hoping for (including myself). I think we'll end up seeing a progression of production as he builds his career, but I have my concerns over the next season or two. He was awful in the PCL during his short stint there last year with a terrible k%, and he's struck out in nearly half of his PAs this year. As you said, he's lost right now, and the best thing for him in 2021 might be a stay in AAA to see if he can get things sorted out. 

I'm still intrigued, but I'm also concerned. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueJaysIn2030 said:

Yo Brock, good to see you're still on here. This is my first post on here in like... 2 years? 1.5 years? Something like that.

How are you feeling about this kid going forward? I might be grabbing him in a dynasty setting. Pretty stoked for him, I think he's just lost atm!

He shouldn't be available in a dynasty league, so good on you regardless.