sjm76

0.5 PPR - Was offered this trade. Thoughts?

His Derrick Henry and Robert Woods for my Kenyan Drake and Julio Jones.  I'm leaning toward rejecting it but want some other input first.

27 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

His Derrick Henry and Robert Woods for my Kenyan Drake and Julio Jones.  I'm leaning toward rejecting it but want some other input first.

In a vacuum that's I think a fairly even trade in .5 PPR. Whether that's interesting or not probably depend on other factors, ie if it's keeper or Dynasty, or maybe what your bench looks like.

But normally I'd probably try to get some kind of advantage from a trade and I don't see that in this one.

8 hours ago, sjm76 said:

This is the side I would want

Henry & Woods side easily wins. It's not even close! 

I’d want the Drake and Jones side by quite some margin. Both those guys being drafted normally in the 10 to 15 range. Henry normally just ahead of that and then Woods is normally somewhere around 40ish. Difference between Drake and Henry is going to be minimal factoring in receptions so essentially for me this is whether you want Julio or Woods. Think 98% of people would be choosing Jones

I'd have to take the Drake/Jones side. Total yards & TD's might be a wash, but the Drake/Jones side has about a 40-50 reception edge 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2020 at 5:52 PM, lvsaint429 said:

I'd have to take the Drake/Jones side. Total yards & TD's might be a wash, but the Drake/Jones side has about a 40-50 reception edge 

Agreed.

Return the favor?