shalna

What 2 players to keep?

What 2 would you keep? 12 team 2 keeper league. Lose the 1 round in front of where said player was drafted previous year. I’ll be picking 4th in each round. The rounds next to players im listing are already the one round ahead of last year.
Juju-1st
Kelce-2nd
Sanders-4th
Conner-16th

I haven’t gone through yet and tried to guess what teams will keep who.

34 minutes ago, shalna said:

Juju-1st
Kelce-2nd
Sanders-4th
Conner-16th

Juju no way.

Sanders is great value, so he has to be keeper 1. 

The other one has to be Kelce (fair price) or Conner (great value). I'm not sure Conner is going to be a RB1 (although he has potential) so I take Kelce and Sanders, but I'm sure others will say Sanders+Conner, and that's fair.

How many teams and how much PPR?

5 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Juju no way.

Sanders is great value, so he has to be keeper 1. 

The other one has to be Kelce (fair price) or Conner (great value). I'm not sure Conner is going to be a RB1 (although he has potential) so I take Kelce and Sanders, but I'm sure others will say Sanders+Conner, and that's fair.

How many teams and how much PPR?

It’s .5 and I listed how many teams above^ 12*

1 minute ago, shalna said:

It’s .5 and I listed how many teams above^ 12*

Yes you did, apologies. Then I would still go for Sanders + Kelce.

Posted (edited)

Sanders/Conner for me.  You can have Kittle at 2.4 if you REALLY want a TE.

Give yourself an option in case someone slips.  

Edited by K197040

13 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Sanders/Conner for me.  You can have Kittle at 2.4 if you REALLY want a TE.

Give yourself an option in case someone slips.  

You realize that the team that owns Kittle could very well keep him? I’m not the only team that’s able to keep 2 players. Every team 12x2=24 players being kept before the drafts starts 

35 minutes ago, shalna said:

You realize that the team that owns Kittle could very well keep him? I’m not the only team that’s able to keep 2 players. Every team 12x2=24 players being kept before the drafts starts 

I'm still going Sanders/Conner.  If Conner stays healthy (big if), you've got 2 top 12 RBs. 

I have Kelce projected for an ankle injury in Week 4 anyway. 

8 hours ago, shalna said:

What 2 would you keep? 12 team 2 keeper league. Lose the 1 round in front of where said player was drafted previous year. I’ll be picking 4th in each round. The rounds next to players im listing are already the one round ahead of last year.
Juju-1st
Kelce-2nd
Sanders-4th
Conner-16th

I haven’t gone through yet and tried to guess what teams will keep who.

Sanders and Kelce

I’ve gotten a lot of Sanders/Conner and a lot of Sanders/Kelce.

Looks like I will Likely have the first pick(possibly 2nd) after who I believe will be kept. Top available would be Kelce and CEH if I didn’t keep Kelce. If I’m picking second top available would be CEH,Hill,Kelce depending on who he selects first

BBQ capital of the world & cheese steaks easily. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

BBQ capital of the world & cheese steaks easily. 

Why Kelce easily? I could keep Conner for a 16th and Draft Kelce/Kittle right back and still have my second round pick. If I keep Kelce I lose my second round pick. As I will likely have the first or second pick in the draft. The guy that owns Tyreke Hill either keeps him or lets him go to grab the first pick in the draft

Edited by shalna

18 minutes ago, Black_Panther said:

Sanders, Conner.

cant pass up that value and I feel Conner will be somewhere in that rb10-16 range. 

Agreed now that I know you got the 2nd overall pick...Take Kelce with that pick

6 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Agreed now that I know you got the 2nd overall pick...Take Kelce with that pick

I could end up with the first and even if the second. Who do you choose between CEH and Kelce? 

9 minutes ago, shalna said:

I could end up with the first and even if the second. Who do you choose between CEH and Kelce? 

I would go with Kelce 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

I would go with Kelce 

Reasoning? Also a lot of rbs will be kept. After CEH will be guys like Gurley/Fournette 

Edited by shalna

All depends what’s left after people have selected their keepers. There is a strong possibility that there could be a great rb available when you draft in which case I would grab another otherwise someone like Kelce is a fine selection

1 minute ago, Black_Panther said:

All depends what’s left after people have selected their keepers. There is a strong possibility that there could be a great rb available when you draft in which case I would grab another otherwise someone like Kelce is a fine selection

and I’s CEH in that category for you? As he is now being ranked as high as top 6 and going first round now? Or would take Kelce over him

If you have the option to start 3 rbs (possibly a flex spot?) then CEH would come into the equation and I would personally select them ahead of Kelce but it’s very close. CEH is an unknown at NFL level but obviously ina very good position to succeed while Kelce offers a positional advantage at TE. Would still take the risk with CEH though 

4 minutes ago, Black_Panther said:

If you have the option to start 3 rbs (possibly a flex spot?) then CEH would come into the equation and I would personally select them ahead of Kelce but it’s very close. CEH is an unknown at NFL level but obviously ina very good position to succeed while Kelce offers a positional advantage at TE. Would still take the risk with CEH though 

QB

WR

WR

WR

RB

RB

TE

WR/RB/TE

I would go Sanders and Conner, RB's hard usually a hard commodity to get after keepers. That gives you to starting runningbacks at a real good value. Then you can go BPA in first and second rounds of draft with Kelce or different RB/WR. Especially since you have second pick.

49 minutes ago, K_22 said:

I would go Sanders and Conner, RB's hard usually a hard commodity to get after keepers. That gives you to starting runningbacks at a real good value. Then you can go BPA in first and second rounds of draft with Kelce or different RB/WR. Especially since you have second pick.

I agree with this. Conner fills your flex at round 15 cost. Sanders you can’t get in the third.