Savatage79

5th spot, Cook, Henry or push for Helaire?

Who do you guys like at 5? Dwill being out makes Helaire interesting at 5 but not sure , I love Cook but there are a few question marks and then Henry. What do some of you say?

0.5 ppr league 

In .5 PPR I've recently taken Cook over Henry and CEH, but I might do it differently today and grab Henry.

CEH is not a bad shout but top6 is a bit rich for my blood.

Posted (edited)

Yea, I'm not one to dive into rooks that early but I was reading a little memory refresher about how all RBs under reid dating back to his Philly days have been super successful, and have been an rb 10 or better. But his rook usage is always a bit suspect

This is one of those opportunities, so im torn . If I were 7 I'd do it without hesitation.  

Edited by Savatage79

It sounds crazy but I'm starting to like Sanders a lot.   Check out Pederson's latest comments on him. 

8 hours ago, Savatage79 said:

Who do you guys like at 5? Dwill being out makes Helaire interesting at 5 but not sure , I love Cook but there are a few question marks and then Henry. What do some of you say?

0.5 ppr league 

Redraft .5ppr I would go with Henry: Full PPR I would go with Cook

Posted (edited)

CEH in that offense go with. Avoid Cook that dude is made of glass & never stays healthy. Let the Vikings fan in you're league deal with it.  

Edited by Rush2112

19 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

CEH in that offense go with. Avoid Cook that dude is made of glass & never stays healthy. Let the Vikings fan in you're league deal with it.  

Man its tempting but I dunno, I hate that position that. I sorta wouldn't mind trading with someone like at 7 or 8 and see how the cards fall, id just feel like its still so much unknown there.  Cook even tho he's made of glass the dude tore it up last year 

I know people hate Fabiano around here but he's got cook slightly ahead of Helaire. I like both, I'm so hating the 5th pick ...then there's freaking Henry in the mix 

If you can't trade down, take Cook but make sure you cuff him with Mattison in the 8th/9th

If CMC, Barkley, Elliot and Kamara are gone I’m likely taking Michael Thomas at 5 in PPR formats. Cook, Henry and CEH all are very high reward but also the riskiest rd1 players especially at pick 5. Would rather get them a few spots later and get a nice rd 2 selection to counter the risk