Panthers8912

2020 Late Round Sleepers

9 hours ago, Born Sinner said:

Hunter Renfrow for PPR

I don't think that Renfrow will be relevant this season barring injuries, even in PPR.  The Raiders just have too many pass-catchers with Tyrell Williams, the rookies Ruggs and Edwards, Nelson Agholor, Jalen Richard and Josh Jacobs will probably catch more balls out of the backfield this season.

Justin Jefferson Min - I thought this years draft had some really really good receivers but a lot of them just happen to get drafted into weird situations. I like this fit the most, I think Jefferson will fill diggs role perfectly, I used to call diggs a poor mans obj, Jefferson is similar. Fluid route runner and has huge yac ability. 

Posted (edited)

For PPR-

RB:

Justin Jackson LAC...dude had insane production when given the opportunity, should get more

Boston Scott Phi

Chris Thompson Jax- fournette caught slot if balls last yr, but looked horrible doing it. Gruden brought him for a reason. He'll one inevitably get hurt, but until then...

WR:

Crowder NYJ- jets wrs are awful and when Darnold played crowded was a wr1 in ppr. Should be behind throwing alot. Super value

Will Fuller Hou- inevitably will get hurt, but WR1/2 production when healthy

Dionte Johnson Pit

Lazard GB- really nobody besides Adams and Rodgers trusted him last year 

TE:

Eifert Jax

Herndon NYJ

QB-

Minshew Jax- criminally undervalued and free. Team will be behind and he has good weapons

Danny Dimes NYG- with all those weapons you'd have to try not to score

Edited by scheibler
  • Like 5

Starting to believe in Irv Smith. That 2nd target in Minnesota is up for grabs with Jefferson being a rookie on a shortened season. Irv might be close to a full time player if 2 TE is base offense...which most likely it is. And if he's the 3rd down TE on 3 WR sets? Giddy up. 

37 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Starting to believe in Irv Smith. That 2nd target in Minnesota is up for grabs with Jefferson being a rookie on a shortened season. Irv might be close to a full time player if 2 TE is base offense...which most likely it is. And if he's the 3rd down TE on 3 WR sets? Giddy up. 

I scooped Smith up off of waivers.  I also think that he could break out this season but unfortunately they still have Rudolph.