I'm in a dynasty league where we can keep 16 players.  6pt Per TD, 1PT PPR.  Everything else is standard scoring. 

I have an abundance of high upside, low floor options at QB and TE.  Only start 1 of each, but with the deep benches any breathable person is typically rostered. 

I want to keep Justin Jackson as my last roster spot in case Ekler(who I don't own) ends up injured.  I also read Jackson will get first touches when Ekler lines up wide. 

I need to drop one of these three players...

Lock, Big Ben, Jonnu Smith

Big Ben would seem like the obvious choice in a dynasty league, towards the back of his career, and coming off a major injury, but my other QBs are Josh Allen and Daniel Jones.  Big Ben may have the best floor at the position for me this year(Which I do have a chance to compete). 

Drew Lock looked real good in limited action and added Gordon and Jeudy.  It's hard for me to let him go without seeing what he can develop into. 

Jonnu Smith has tons of talent as we know and is FINALLY out from behind Walker.  Upside here at a tough position, but that team is obviously going to run a lot so maybe not enough targets to go around? 

OR

Do I just let Jackson go?  I'm soft at the RB position, but I do have 1.2 and will be drafting a RB in the rookie draft. 

If you can only start one qb and you already have Josh Allen, Daniel Jones and Drew Lock then dropping Big Ben makes sense. If there is someone who only has one reasonable qb perhaps could work a trade with some of your qbs? Otherwise I’d just drop Big Ben. 

Drop Ben he's old & on the decline, plus coming off a nasty injury & surgery. Keep you're other 3 QB's though for bye weeks / injuries. 

7 hours ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Do I just let Jackson go?  I'm soft at the RB position, but I do have 1.2 and will be drafting a RB in the rookie draft.

In deep leagues, every RB with a pulse has value, and even those without can be rostered. Keep him, even if Joshua Kelley takes over.

Jonnu Smith has tons of talent as we know and is FINALLY out from behind Walker.

Out of those, obviously you keep him.

Big Ben may have the best floor at the position for me this year(Which I do have a chance to compete). 

Drew Lock looked real good in limited action and added Gordon and Jeudy.  It's hard for me to let him go without seeing what he can develop into. 

I think Roethisberger still has value in a league like yours and he may well be your #1 choice if he's healthy and motivated. So yes it's between Ben and Lock, and I don't have an easy answer. If you consider the season could still get cancelled, I think that might be in Lock's favor.