Badrock63

Auction Keeper: K. Hunt or Aaron Jones

Hey All.  Need a little help on one of my keepers.  12 team league, PPR scoring, $200 spending cap.

K. Hunt for $4  /  OR Aaron Jones for $25

One of the factors I am thinking about is the great price I would have Hunt for next year when he becomes a starter on another team.  He would then be $14. Little worried about Jones with the RC RB they drafted.

Thoughts?  Thank you.

59 minutes ago, Badrock63 said:

One of the factors I am thinking about is the great price I would have Hunt for next year when he becomes a starter on another team.  He would then be $14. 

It feels a bit cute to me. It's not terrible, but I'd still guess that Aaron Jones at $25 is a great price in a 200 auction.

Unless you're convinced the season is going to get cancelled, but even then.

3 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

It feels a bit cute to me. It's not terrible, but I'd still guess that Aaron Jones at $25 is a great price in a 200 auction.

Unless you're convinced the season is going to get cancelled, but even then.

this

jones on the low end is atleast 40. hunt on the high end is 15ish.  so you arent gaining any discount or value this year and are  keeping the  weaker of the two options.

• Like 1

Cheese head easily, he is a #1 starting RB in the NFL. Hunt is a backup to Chubbzilla. 

Hunt for me, at that price and not knowing what your able to spend the other $20 on in the league i think its worth it.

Also looking down the track if Hunt changes teams next season you will be laughing!