CKM

Keeper Options Carson, Singletary, Montgomery

Keeper option: Carson, Monty, Singletary, Edmonds  

7 members have voted

1. 1. I am keeping CMC and my other options are listed below. I don't know draft order yet .5 PPR who would you choose as your 2nd keeper?

• Carson in 3rd
    • Montgomery in 5th
    • Singletary in 15th
    • Edmonds in 15th

I am keeping CMC and my other options are listed below. I don't know draft order yet .5 PPR who would you choose as your 2nd keeper?

Carson - 3rd

Montgomery - 5th

Singletary -15th

Edmonds - 15th

I said Singletary in the 15th.  Lifelong Hawks fan here, I had the option to keep Carson for a 3rd as well and passed.  He is great, when (a) healthy and (b) not fumbling.  In fact, I don't know that he has played a full season yet, but don't quote me.  For the cost of a 3rd, I just prefer more stability.  

Singletary, yes, may get goaline carries taken by Moss, but he costs you a 15th, you can afford that.  If he becomes the main guy, then you are golden.  Grab a RB with your 2nd pick, for your RB 2, and you'll still have your third for grabbing your first WR (or heck, even another RB).  

Space needle easily it's not even close!! That dude is a beast and the best overall player listed. 

10 hours ago, CKM said:

Carson - 3rd

Montgomery - 5th

Singletary -15th

Edmonds - 15th

Certainly not Carson, that's too much. Montgomery is decent value but even that's not great.
Singletary > Edmonds, so it has to be him, but I really wonder, are these your best options? no stud WR?

On 8/10/2020 at 9:37 PM, Boudewijn said:

Certainly not Carson, that's too much. Montgomery is decent value but even that's not great.
Singletary > Edmonds, so it has to be him, but I really wonder, are these your best options? no stud WR?

I cannot keep Adams or OBJ bc their value is the same as CMC from previous draft years. I can keep Ertz at 4. I was keeping Deebo at 14 but he is injured now.

24 minutes ago, CKM said:

I cannot keep Adams or OBJ bc their value is the same as CMC from previous draft years. I can keep Ertz at 4. I was keeping Deebo at 14 but he is injured now.

I’d consider deebo at 14. 

5 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

I’d consider deebo at 14. 

even hurt and I could snag him in one of the later rounds?