Ddam2013

Sell high on CEH in Dynasty?

Is it crazy to do this before he plays a down, he should be great but currently he’s being valued like a top 5 RB so there isn’t much room for upward movement. Obviously I’m not giving him away but if the right offer comes along is this a crazy thought?

Non-PPR by the way.

15 minutes ago, Ddam2013 said:

Is it crazy to do this before he plays a down, he should be great but currently he’s being valued like a top 5 RB so there isn’t much room for upward movement. Obviously I’m not giving him away but if the right offer comes along is this a crazy thought?

Non-PPR by the way.

Certainly not a bad thought, just make sure you get at least a top-5 RB for him.

I remember doing this an eternity ago with Adrian Peterson in my first ever dynasty league. Can’t even remember who it was for now but boy did I regret that move. I need to see the rookie backs first on an NFL field before I consider trading them. 

Nah keep BBQ capital of the world he's gonna explode in that offense, & you don't want to miss out on that! 

I wouldn't unless you get an overwhelming offer. He's about as safe as it gets right now.

14 hours ago, Ddam2013 said:

Non-PPR by the way.

Non PPR, I wouldn't hesitate if you can get a haul. 

It’s all a gamble at this stage and if he turns out like Trent Richardson then would be a big win trading CEH. However if he turns out like CMC or Adrian Peterson will be left with a sick feeling in your stomach. Given Andy Reid’s eye for talent and the team he plays for betting it’s more likely he turns out to be great than a dud. 

Keep CEH rookie belongs only on you're team. 

i suppose it is in the range of outcomes he is montee ball who never got going in the denver offense and moreno held him off. I mean he just got drafted but if someone was dumb and offered you lamar plus dobbins for ceh and arod i would consider it