10 team, standard scoring,  2-3 keeper league

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Christian Mccaffery
RB: Saquon Barkley
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Robert Woods
WR: AJ Green
TE: Hayden Hurst

BN: Ronald Jones, Kareem Hunt, Chase Emunds, Will Fuller, Henry Ruggs, Jonnu Smith

Option A:
I trade Julio Jones/Hayden Hurst for AJ Brown/Travis Kelce
- Is that too much to give or am I getting a good deal for Julio?

Option B:
I trade Drew Brees/Will Fuller for Russell Wilson
- I usually like to stream QBs and Brees is a good one to play matchups with, but is it worth the upgrade to Wilson in a 10 teamer?

Should I make either of these moves or just stay put? As always, leave a link and I'll get back to you asap. 

I don't like either of these, personally.  I don't think AJ is an upgrade over Julio.  Sure, Kelcie is over Hurst, but not enough to make up the loss of Julio, in my opinion.  Russell is great, but so is Drew.  I'd stay put personally.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, afl5013 said:

BN: Ronald Jones, Kareem Hunt, Chase Emunds, Will Fuller, Henry Ruggs, Jonnu Smith

Option A:

Option B:
- I usually like to stream QBs and Brees is a good one to play matchups with, but is it worth the upgrade to Wilson in a 10 teamer?

Should I make either of these moves or just stay put? As always, leave a link and I'll get back to you asap. 

Nah, I'd hold. as someone who believes that Hurst will breakout this season, I don't think you're getting enough for Julio in first trade. It's not a bad offer, but I think Julio outscores Brown more than Kelce outscores Hurst. And if you stream QBs anyway, I'd rather stream Brees at home and keep Fuller. 

Thanks for your thoughts on mine :)

• Thanks 1

Option A:

Option B:

Nah, I'd hold. as someone who believes that Hurst will breakout this season, I don't think you're getting enough for Julio in first trade. It's not a bad offer, but I think Julio outscores Brown more than Kelce outscores Hurst. And if you stream QBs anyway, I'd rather stream Brees at home and keep Fuller. 

Thanks for your thoughts on mine :)

• Thanks 1

That looks like a good deal to me. You lose some on WR but you win a huge chunk on TE, more than you lose. Go for it.

That will depend a bit on who you can pick up from the wire to replace Fuller. Are we talking about the Regor/Jeudy/Curtis Samuel level? Then I'd say that's more or less neutral. If what you would pick up as WR is worse, then don't do it; if it's considerably better, maybe yes. If it's evens, it's a judgement call; generally in smaller leagues like 8-10 there is more advantage in getting the best player, so... 

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would do both without hesitation, Russ is better than Brees and Fuller is a kick player in leagues this shallow. Deal A you either keep Kelce as your 3rd keeper next year or if AJ truly breaks out you keep him. The loss of Julio should be negated by the gain at TE

• Thanks 1

I think Trade A is a net win when the dust settles. Trade B doesn’t overwhelm me. Not terrible, no great. Just meh. 

• Thanks 1

A is a great win for you. 

Id also do B as fuller will get injured eventually and russ should be better than brees

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, afl5013 said:

Option A:

Option B:

I like trade A personally

• Thanks 1

See if I was the Kelce owner I wouldn’t accept that trade. I think they are giving up too much so if that trade is up for grabs I’d take it. Kelce and Julio is pretty close in terms of draft value in redraft plus you get AJ Brown? Gives you a positional advantage at TE and a high upside receiver. I’m not as high as some on AJB but still seems a very good trade

• Thanks 1

Stay put for now week 1 didn't even start yet. 

• Thanks 1