turner46

Evan Engram 2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, Bandito said:

And took someone else throwing the ball to get him the target!

Yeah clearly DJ doesn't trust him, nevermind the stats of the previous 4 weeks, only the last game matters

Should have known Jason freaking Garrett would use one of the most athletic tight ends and turn him into Jason Witten. Wtf is going on?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Weren't the local beat guys for the Giants saying Engram could easily amass 1,000 yards receiving in this offense?  What the hell were they watching?

Like I said. Jason Garrett is the idiot turning EE into Jason Witten.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Time to write off Engram?

First he would produce but couldn’t stay on the field.  Now he’s on the field and can’t produce. 

10 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Time to write off Engram?

First he would produce but couldn’t stay on the field.  Now he’s on the field and can’t produce. 

you probably should've written him off last season. 

Not his fault. Slayton gimpy, Tate no show, CJ knocked out, still nothing. Garrett is 100 % to blame.

Absolutely believe in this guys talent but his usage is straight trash. What a waste..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Absolutely believe in this guys talent but his usage is straight trash. What a waste..

I’m with you. This dude is insanely athletic for a tight end. This offense is just terrible and won’t get much better with Barkley on IR and Jones under center. This guy is good... he’s just surrounded by trash.

As soon as we bench him, he'll go off. SMH...

SO, I WILL be starting him this week over Hurst. Gut feeling tells me he will go for 80 and a td. LOL

Edited by franchize3
Accidentally hit submit
  • Haha 1

Looking for something inspiring on here as I am forced to start this guy in my league... the Bergen record which is the local paper here has a hot take that they should throw it to engram more.  Maybe Garrett reads the paper🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

Looking for something inspiring on here as I am forced to start this guy in my league... the Bergen record which is the local paper here has a hot take that they should throw it to engram more.  Maybe Garrett reads the paper🤷‍♂️

Right there with you.

tenor.gif?itemid=5692869

I'm a panthers fan and there was a rumor swirling on a panthers news ig that the were talks that Engram could get dealt to Carolina for Curtis Samuel. Not sure if it has any legs, but this place called the Trai Turner trade before it even happened. Either way, I think Engram is a very likely candidate to get moved at some point because Giants only have like 5 picks this draft and need to accumulate more bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Wyzzil said:

I'm a panthers fan and there was a rumor swirling on a panthers news ig that the were talks that Engram could get dealt to Carolina for Curtis Samuel. Not sure if it has any legs, but this place called the Trai Turner trade before it even happened. Either way, I think Engram is a very likely candidate to get moved at some point because Giants only have like 5 picks this draft and need to accumulate more bad. 

Guess ill hold the drop and cue Vince McMahon reaction.gif

• Haha 1

I’d love it for this guy to get traded to a team with a QB that didn’t suck.

• Like 1

that feel when you're praying for an upgrade to Teddy Bridgewater ...

Baltimore would be really nice too.Nick Boyle blocking tight end, Andrews receiving.  Engram can do both, and it wouldn’t be so cut and dry whether they are running or throwing

... but I’m getting ahead of myself.  We need to start with at least a td this week 🤞

6 hours ago, franchize3 said:

As soon as we bench him, he'll go off. SMH...

SO, I WILL be starting him this week over Hurst. Gut feeling tells me he will go for 80 and a td. LOL

Same. The thing is with such garbage at the position, you may as well just keep trotting him out there.