TheRegalBeagle

Dynasty 12T PPR - Offer 2021 1st rd rookie pick for Dobbins?

Sold my first rounder this year and missed out. Dobbins owner would consider my 2021 first rounder (rookie draft) in return. What do you guys think? Not sure about next years crop or what’s gonna happen with the season so debating thus. But I have Ingram and Edwards already and would love Dobbins for the Raven monopoly. 

I would probably do it. Smart play by the other owner but think it also works for you. As you suggested next years rookie draft may not be as strong with this year’s situation.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheRegalBeagle said:

But I have Ingram and Edwards already and would love Dobbins for the Raven monopoly. 

If you think you can build a hotel or at least charge double value, sure. Else I don't see that benefit.

In a vacuum, Dobbins is indeed a solid first rounder. However, with the season still uncertain I'd hold on to my 2021 picks (in fact I amassed a whole bunch of them).

• Like 1

Depends on if your team looks good or bad. If you’re going to be top 3 pick I wouldn’t but if your team is good I’d do the deal

• Thanks 1

I had Dobbins as my 3rd rookie this year, others could have him anywhere as low as 5. Yes I would trade a first next year for a top 5 (or 3) pick this year. I have a feeling he is going to want more though.

• Thanks 1