bosny

CMC...then who? WHIR!

Got lucky and landed # 1 pick in 12 Team PPR.  After I grab CMC, who do I look for at picks 24 and 25?

Thanks.

WHIR!

Depends who's there when it's you're turn to draft. 

16 hours ago, bosny said:

Got lucky and landed # 1 pick in 12 Team PPR.  After I grab CMC, who do I look for at picks 24 and 25?

Thanks.

WHIR!

That all depends on who is sitting there. It might be an opportunity for you to land a WR1 and a TE1 (Kittle, maybe?), but it all just depends on who's sitting there for you. I hate having the "turn" picks, lol. Or, because WR is so much deeper than RB, maybe you grab Kittle if he's there and then the best RB available. If Kittle isn't there, then go RB-WR and wait in the draft for someone like Hayden Hurst or Jonnu Smith at TE. 

Thoughts on my conundrum? Read down through the thread if you check it out, because I updated the question. 

Try doing some mock drafts, that'll help you to decide as you will know who is likely to be available at those spots.

Please see mine: 

That's way too hard to predict, but I would probably go RB & WR with those 2 picks. Or just best available. 

Help with mine please. Thanks.

Best available really. Hard to say who goes where since most adps are very different in the 2nd/3rd rounds.