Sign in to follow this  
whips02

Kamara or Cook at # 4?

STANDARD League (Keeper League - Miles Sanders is my keeper)

I have the 4th pick. Assuming Zeke is gone, knowing what we know at this moment, who should I take at # 4?

Kamara or D. Cook?

Kamara easily. Cook is made of glass and is also a threat to sit out the entire year due to money aka holdout. 

I know this is slightly heretical, but in a standard league I would consider taking Derrick Henry over those two if you're worried about their health.

I agree with above poster. Standard I would take Henry before those guys as his lack of receptions don’t matter and he gets a mountain of touches rushing the ball. I’d be surprised if he wasn’t in the top 3 rushing this season barring injury.

Kamara I would definitely take in PPR. Seems like 80 receptions is a sweet spot for him - pretty hard to pass up

16 hours ago, whips02 said:

STANDARD League (Keeper League - Miles Sanders is my keeper)

I have the 4th pick. Assuming Zeke is gone, knowing what we know at this moment, who should I take at # 4?

Kamara or D. Cook?

Kamara. We don't know if Cook with resign with Minnesota, and at the #4 pick you need to be risk averse. Go Kamara hands down. Cook is injury prone as well. He's never played a full season.

Posted (edited)

So why do CEH and Sanders not factor in to this conversation.   CEH should get as many targets as Kamara and is in just as good an offense.   He may even get more carries.

Sanders isn't in as good an offense but should get more carries and enough targets to have 50 receptions.

Is it as simple as, "because they haven't done it yet"?

Edited by K197040

8 hours ago, K197040 said:

So why do CEH and Sanders not factor in to this conversation.   CEH should get as many targets as Kamara and is in just as good an offense.   He may even get more carries.

Sanders isn't in as good an offense but should get more carries and enough targets to have 50 receptions.

Is it as simple as, "because they haven't done it yet"?

Miles Sanders is my keeper.

CEH is a guy we don’t know how he will be used. We know how Cook, Kamara and even D. Henry will be used.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2020 at 10:00 PM, whips02 said:

Miles Sanders is my keeper.

CEH is a guy we don’t know how he will be used. We know how Cook, Kamara and even D. Henry will be used.

I’m pretty confident that CEH will have a similar role to Kamara at worst.  And with the other receiving threats on KC, he’s going to have a lot of space after his catches.  And the upside is that they give him more carries than Kamara.  I get that we haven’t seen it yet but with the comments by Mahomes, him getting the first team reps, and Williams being out, gives me a pretty high confidence level.  The only negative is that he’s a rookie.  But Kamara has to deal with Latavius and Hill.   Cook has the injury history.  Imo, the CEH risk is the smallest of these.   

sorry...I forgot your Sanders keeper comment.   You’re going to have a heck of a one-two punch at RB

Edited by K197040