I'm in a 10 team, PPR, QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, Keep 4 or 5 (If you keep 5, you forfeit your first round pick).

I finished 3rd last yr, I went for it and moved picks. I don't have my 3rd, 4th, and 7th picks. 

My Team:

D.Adams (WR), Kittle (TE), Thielen (WR), Cooper (WR), Bell (RB), Metcalf (WR), DJ Chark (WR)

A team has put his whole team on the block. And I'm thinking about going after his RBs since mine aren't good.

His team:

Jacobs (RB), Carson (RB), Kupp (WR), McLaurin (WR), Andrews (TE), DJohnson (RB)

Is it too outlandish to think a Kittle for Jacobs would work out? Am I dumb to offer that?

4 hours ago, 2014olympicgold said:

I'm in a 10 team, PPR, QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, Keep 4 or 5 (If you keep 5, you forfeit your first round pick).

I finished 3rd last yr, I went for it and moved picks. I don't have my 3rd, 4th, and 7th picks. 

My Team:

D.Adams (WR), Kittle (TE), Thielen (WR), Cooper (WR), Bell (RB), Metcalf (WR), DJ Chark (WR)

A team has put his whole team on the block. And I'm thinking about going after his RBs since mine aren't good.

His team:

Jacobs (RB), Carson (RB), Kupp (WR), McLaurin (WR), Andrews (TE), DJohnson (RB)

Is it too outlandish to think a Kittle for Jacobs would work out? Am I dumb to offer that?

I doubt he does it. I'd offer something along the lines of Bell, Kittle, and Metcalf for Jacobs, Andrews, and Kupp/McLaurin. I like both Kupp and McLaurin more than Metcalf, and Bell to Jacobs is a massive upgrade.

So you still need to whittle down your picks to 4 or 5? I’d say it’s worth the shot if he’ll take it

13 hours ago, 2014olympicgold said:

Eew, in PPR? No man, don't do that.