cad300

0.5 PPR- Godwin 4th or Parker 10th

Have Tyreke and Aaron Jones, need to pick my third keeper. 

Godwin at a 4th round price, or Devante Parker for a 10th round price?

Actually leaning Parker as I am a bit concerned with all the mouths to feed in TB, but thoughts?

49 minutes ago, cad300 said:

Actually leaning Parker as I am a bit concerned with all the mouths to feed in TB, but thoughts?

Any chance you can still get Godwin in the draft? If so, I would consider Parker & then pick Godwin. 

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

Any chance you can still get Godwin in the draft? If so, I would consider Parker & then pick Godwin. 

Yes, I would have a chance as Julio, Mike Thomas, and others will be around in the 1st, too. 

Just now, cad300 said:

Yes, I would have a chance as Julio, Mike Thomas, and others will be around in the 1st, too. 

I would consider keeping Parker then, if you can land MT, Julio, or Godwin. Would give you a couple of solid WR. 

1 hour ago, cad300 said:

I personally wouldn't chance hoping those three WRs slide to you in the draft. You're literally gambling. If you like a guy, keep him. As much as I like Parker in the first couple of weeks with Preston Williams being out a couple weeks and Albert Wilson opting out, I'd still keep Godwin.

Keep Parker. I don’t think the point discrepancy between the two will be 6 rounds 

South beach easily he is the #1 WR for his team, The big guava is their #2 

10 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

+1

Man, tough one bro! Maybe it's because of the hype with Brady coming to TB, but I'd personally want to keep Godwin just to see how he and TB mesh this season...not only see it but benefit from it. Nothing worse to watch knowing you could have kept him lol...

That being said, I understand too that 6 rounds difference is huge so grabbing Parker at 10 instead does make sense...tough one for sure but I'd still lean toward keeping Godwin. Help? Thanks!

Godwin for me as well though I also think Parker has a bright future if he stays healthy in the coming years as well.