pastorofmuppets2

Bill Belichick 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

 

most polarizing cat in the leeg - love him or hate him, there's no denying it's gonna be a whole hell of a lot less fun when Hoodie hangs it up.

i believe 2020 will go down as one of his yuuuuuuuugest successes - you just know he's itching like a mo' to carve out a gem sans Mr. Bundchen ... if anyone can far exceed expectations, it's this curmudgeonly sumbee.

AFC East crown, hysterical pressers, a smothering D ... and just enough on offense to set up a date with Homie & KoolAid come January.

never bet against the Hoodie.

 

Let's Party - Wild Bill Belichick | Meme Generator

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most honest coach in the league. He says nothing instead of the lies that regularly come out of the mouths of people like McVay, Shanahan, Gruden, or Carroll.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

The most honest coach in the league. He says nothing instead of the lies that regularly come out of the mouths of people like McVay, Shanahan, Gruden, or Carroll.

 

we can toss Payton up in there, as well ...

Hoodie/Harbags/KoolAid - my 3 favorite coaches, too bad they'll cannibalize each other this year, can't envision a scenario where any combo besides 2 of those 3 are duking it out in AFCCG. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

we can toss Payton up in there, as well ...

Hoodie/Harbags/KoolAid - my 3 favorite coaches, too bad they'll cannibalize each other this year, can't envision a scenario where any combo besides 2 of those 3 are duking it out in AFCCG. 

 

I like Vrabel a lot

 

I liked him as a player and he gets players to run through brick walls for him as coach. I know it's early in his career but I love his style. He has absolutely destroyed the Patriots as Titans head coach multiple times.

 

I also like Hoodie, Kool-Aid, and Garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

I like Vrabel a lot

 

I liked him as a player and he gets players to run through brick walls for him as coach. I know it's early in his career but I love his style. He has absolutely destroyed the Patriots as Titans head coach multiple times.

 

I also like Hoodie, Kool-Aid, and Garbage.

 

yeah, methinks Vrabel will be Hoodie 2.0 - he's got the coaching chops, no question - plus he's juuuust enough of a wackadoo to entertain and piss off scores of scribes and fans and opposing coaches for years to come. 

plus he did that snow angel, so he'll always have that going for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

yeah, methinks Vrabel will be Hoodie 2.0 - he's got the coaching chops, no question - plus he's juuuust enough of a wackadoo to entertain and piss off scores of scribes and fans and opposing coaches for years to come. 

plus he did that snow angel, so he'll always have that going for him. 


Another flash-in-the pan BB HC disciple who flames out after early unexpected success — Eric Mangini took the Jets to the playoffs as a rookie HC, McDaniels started 6-0 as Denver’s HC.  
 

If he gives Henry gets 70 targets this year, I’ll reconsider my stance on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joshua18 said:


Another flash-in-the pan BB HC disciple who flames out after early unexpected success — Eric Mangini took the Jets to the playoffs as a rookie HC, McDaniels started 6-0 as Denver’s HC.  
 

If he gives Henry gets 70 targets this year, I’ll reconsider my stance on him.

 

no way in hell Mangina or Joshy had the total respect of their lockerrooms - as Cleats opined, Vrabel's minions will fight and scrap for the dood - he's cut from a much tougher cloth than the two you mentioned. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

plus he did that snow angel, so he'll always have that going for him.

Sure you're not talking about Lonie Paxton, or maybe Wes Welker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Sure you're not talking about Lonie Paxton, or maybe Wes Welker?

 

mighta been Breeewwwski

🤷‍♂️

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets Dolphins Bills?  You are joking, right?

Hoodie got dis.

Bucs--no playoffs.

Pats--Superbowl

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please remind him that Damien Harris exists

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iron-cock said:

I don’t know, it’s a tough division.  

Yeah but you're a Jets fan. To you it will always look difficult.

tenor.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joshua18 said:


Another flash-in-the pan BB HC disciple who flames out after early unexpected success — Eric Mangini took the Jets to the playoffs as a rookie HC, McDaniels started 6-0 as Denver’s HC.  
 

If he gives Henry gets 70 targets this year, I’ll reconsider my stance on him.

 

Technically he's not a BB coaching disciple though. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My man is getting a rep from me for “yuuuuuuuuuuugest”

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

welp, if ya believe in Hoodie, then it's time to hit the book -

o/u for wins is 9, and they tilt under, as per the odds ...

o9 +110

u9 - 140

+100 to win the division

Bills +140

J-E-T-S, JETSJETSJETS! +800

Fins +800

🤔

 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2020 at 11:23 AM, Iron-cock said:

I don’t know, it’s a tough division.  

 

On 8/15/2020 at 12:49 PM, Boudewijn said:

Yeah but you're a Jets fan. To you it will always look difficult.

 

spacer.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Belichick wins a Superbowl with this roster, he's the greatest coach of all time in any sport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kp96 said:

If Belichick wins a Superbowl with this roster, he's the greatest coach of all time in any sport.

 

still win't beat Herbie and the kids knocking off the Red Army at Lake Placid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

still win't beat Herbie and the kids knocking off the Red Army at Lake Placid. 

 

Well that was one game.  Belichick taking this crap roster all the way through the regular season and playoffs to a championship would be unbelievable.  Do they have any star players?  Cam Newton maybe but he is likely not going to be vintage Cam.  So who do they have?  Edelman?  C'mon.  Good player but I see zero stars on this roster, at least on the offensive side of the ball.

If they have a great year, it is all coaching and playcalling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kp96 said:

 

Well that was one game.  Belichick taking this crap roster all the way through the regular season and playoffs to a championship would be unbelievable.  Do they have any star players?  Cam Newton maybe but he is likely not going to be vintage Cam.  So who do they have?  Edelman?  C'mon.  Good player but I see zero stars on this roster, at least on the offensive side of the ball.

If they have a great year, it is all coaching and playcalling.

 

understood ... plz see my posts earlier in this thread - it's all Hoodie, baby - i hear ya. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats and Bucs to the superbowl please! Would be the highest rated superbowl on record. Brady Vs Belichick.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.