Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

8/16 - GAME DAY THREAD

Steady rain has turned to more steady Drizzle here in Philly. Looking at hourly forecast I honestly Don’t see how they gets Mets/Phillies In 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, malta69 said:

Steady rain has turned to more steady Drizzle here in Philly. Looking at hourly forecast I honestly Don’t see how they gets Mets/Phillies In 

just looked at weather channel radar and hourly forecast and the rain is moving away from philly and they are saying the afternoon will be dry with only a small chance of rain.

also accuweather.com shows any precip ending around 1 and dry for the rest of the afternoon

Edited by ASHLANDARROWS1992

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

just looked at weather channel radar and hourly forecast and the rain is moving away from philly and they are saying the afternoon will be dry with only a small chance of rain.

also accuweather.com shows any precip ending around 1 and dry for the rest of the afternoon

Ya just went outside it’s actually let up nicely. Good news as I live about 7 miles away from CBP

Edited by malta69

5 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Sure, why not...

I thought it was suppose to rain. 

24 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Yet another Santander bomb!

off of mad max this time

IKR? i took him out at the last minute due to the matchup...

3 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

IKR? i took him out at the last minute due to the matchup...

max has been prone to the HR ball..guess it all depended on who you have to replace him

• Like 1

Just now, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

max has been prone to the HR ball..guess it all depended on who you have to replace him

Yes and I thought that and was like well...let's put Murphy in the UTIL spot instead. 

6 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Plutko cruising along in the 1st of 2 matchups this week vs Detroit now getting shelled in the 3rd inning

😡

Yeah, getting shelled for sure.

I'm getting an ulcer watching Scherzer field these 2 bunts. He has looked kind of ginger in his movements

So these stats from the players in the jays/rays game that is being finished right now don’t count on your daily stats?

4 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

So these stats from the players in the jays/rays game that is being finished right now don’t count on your daily stats?

Not counting on Fantrax either. I emailed them lol

Not counting on ESPN...Brandon Lowe still showing blanks with his game starting later on (would be originally scheduled game for today)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Not counting on ESPN...Brandon Lowe still showing blanks with his game starting later on (would be originally scheduled game for today)

Those count towards yesterday.
ALL stats from any suspended game always apply retroactively to the day/date on which the game originally began, regardless of when the game is ultimately completed.

That's what fantrax told me

1 minute ago, cdd10 said:
Those count towards yesterday.
ALL stats from any suspended game always apply retroactively to the day/date on which the game originally began, regardless of when the game is ultimately completed.

That's what fantrax told me

I play roto, so his stats from this completed game should show up in my totals I would think

Just now, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

I play roto, so his stats from this completed game should show up in my totals I would think

Maybe once the game is over it will update.

Carlson looking good today. 2 strike line drive base hit to left in first AB and then an absolute rope (107-108 exit velo) line out to left in second AB.

• Like 1