Sign in to follow this  
ASHLANDARROWS1992

GARVER or IKF...ROS?

6x6 roto redraft (OPS)..which catcher 

IKF..plays everyday with catcher eligibility and swipes bases, but no power 

GARVER...great year last year but has been brutal so far, will he turn it around?

Falefa.  Much safer choice IMO.  Dont chase what happened last year with Garver.  Personally, I dont see it returning anytime soon.  With the C position, its all about AB's and Kiner-Falefa is getting plenty of them and is up to 5 steals which is a nice bonus

• Like 1

This season is too short to be chasing players that aren't doing well.  I'd leave Garver on the wire.  Thanks for your help with mine!

• Like 1

I agree with these guys. My main league has IKF in the catcher spot and it’s so nice to see him in there every day grabbing a hit or two and scoring runs, and then an extra sweet cherry on top when he steals a bag. If you’re desperate for power and RBI though, you’ll need to get Garvey because IKF is not going to help there at all. 

24 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Gonna stick with IFK..my team has plenty of pop and I could use the steals and everyday at bats

apparently we talked too much about the every day ABs and he’s getting a breather today :P Solak is batting 2nd, and I do think he’s a legitimate candidate to take that 2 hole consistently if he plays up to ability. Danny Santana is coming back soon too. These are just things to be aware of. I still love my guy IKF and I’m keeping him in there too. 

I actually have both these guys, but Garver hasn’t been in my lineup for a while.  Probably dropping him when I need the spot.

Keep lone star state & drop a mt for the gopher state. 

56 minutes ago, yankees11221122 said:

IKF I guess. I am so bummed about Garver this year

this post is OVER 2 weeks old...why on earth are you bumping all of these old posts?