dkup

Brandon Bielak

2 starts next week but he gets Colorado and SD.

Worth the starts or shying away?

He gets Colorado outside of Coors and they’ve been scuffling so I like that, but SD is scary now. I think it’s worth it. He’s proven to be dependable and you have a good chance of getting 1 win out of that and 4-8 strikeouts with decent ratios. 

18 minutes ago, aapox said:

He gets Colorado outside of Coors and they’ve been scuffling so I like that, but SD is scary now. I think it’s worth it. He’s proven to be dependable and you have a good chance of getting 1 win out of that and 4-8 strikeouts with decent ratios. 

The rox offense hasn’t been “scuffling”, they have scored 29 runs in their last 5 games alone..these are 2 tough matchups this week for sure

6 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

The rox offense hasn’t been “scuffling”, they have scored 29 runs in their last 5 games alone..these are 2 tough matchups this week for sure

You’re right. That was a poor choice of words. I should have said that they haven’t looked good the last 2 games. I watch a lot of Rockies baseball and it’s been a pretty poor show against Texas. Plus they’re consistently not great on the road, that’s the biggest, point, I think. Outside of Coors, SD scares me a lot more. Colorado away doesn’t really scare me. 

6 hours ago, dkup said:

2 starts next week but he gets Colorado and SD.

Worth the starts or shying away?

I'm rolling him out there

3 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Rockies with 10 already, today. You win! :P

We're Not Worthy! - GIF - Imgur