MrVeth

Keeper league question WHIR

Posted (edited)

Hi guys!

This season I have the following possible keepers in a standard league (plus draft cost):

- Miles Sanders Round 4

- Ryan Tannehil Round 12

- Devin Singletary Round 5

- Anthony Miller Round 13

- DeAndre Washington Round 12 

- Jordan Howard Round 7

- Kareem Hunt Round 9

- Darwin Thompson Round 10

- Dion Lewis Round 14

- Chris Godwin Round 2

- Darius Slayton Round 12  

I can keep two of them and next year they'll cost 2 extra rounds to keep. Sooo who to keep? Miles Sanders looks like an obvious one to me. 

100% WHIR and thanks in advance!   

Edited by MrVeth

How many teams & what pick do you have? Thinking Sanders & Godwin would be my guys for this year. If looking past this year, I would consider Sanders & 1 of Hunt or Singletary. 

Sanders for a 4 is a no brainer right now. Then I would go with Singletary for a 5 is decent upside value. Godwin for a 2 is also a decent option but that means he's a 1st next year, which is too high at this point. 

Help with mine please. Thanks. 

Sanders (without doubt)

Then I'd go Hunt, actually.  Costs a 9th this year, a 7th next year and NEXT year he will most certainly be with a number team and brought in to be their #1.  Unless he bombs this year, but you can't predict that anyway.  And he is a solid flex, and easy RB 1 if Chubb gets the Covid (and I do not say that wishing it on anyone, just to be clear)

Sanders and Hunt would be my personal choices just based on Hunt potentially being the lead back for another team this time next year. I can't blame you for going Godwin though. I think it's most definitely between Hunt and Godwin. 

Thanks for the help on mine!

12 hours ago, MrVeth said:

- Miles Sanders Round 4

- Ryan Tannehil Round 12

- Devin Singletary Round 5

- Anthony Miller Round 13

- DeAndre Washington Round 12 

- Jordan Howard Round 7

- Kareem Hunt Round 9

- Darwin Thompson Round 10

- Dion Lewis Round 14

- Chris Godwin Round 2

- Darius Slayton Round 12  

That's a lot of interesting options! Sanders I think is a must at 4th round cost, Godwin is a bit too expensive for me although it wouldn't be weird. I like a lot of the options but I think I would probably for the second have to choose between Singletary, Howard and maybe Godwin after all.

100% Sanders, 80% sure about Hunt. Godwin will be the Edelman of the offence, but too expensive and similar slot WR can be bad in rounds 4/5 every year. 

Sanders & Hunt. Best value picks IMO. I like Howard as a late option to bolster RB depth but I think he's going in round 7 anyway?

Sanders and Hunt for me as well. Agreed with the two other posters that keeping Hunt should really pay off next year when he likely signs elsewhere