Noah Fant

Hunter Henry

Zach Ertz

Goedert

Waller

Hockerson 

Ebron 

Hooper

Who is the better option? The answer is none of them. Good luck. Roll the dice and pray for double digit production. 

The fact you have Waller in this post. If you gave me Waller for Dallas Id be jumping for joy. Hockenson is still TE 3 and Andrews is a buy low IMO but that window may have already been shut. Think he falls 5-7 range ROS which you are right is all based on a flip of a coin

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#PisEdiRin ? 

IF you sat Dallas G this week, you need to re-evaluate your process. In this TE wasteland you can't bench a guy that is on the field running that many routes and seeing targets.

Posted Images

On 11/17/2020 at 12:37 PM, shakestreet said:

Nope. Not going to happen. I had enough of DG ...  3 weeks holding so I dropped him this morning. The hammer dropped, I feel great. 115 out of 130 offensive snaps the Eagles last two games (7.3 fantasy points) showed me all I need to see. Evan Engram sees a lot of action... his production is blah. 

How are you feeling this morning?

6 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

IF you sat Dallas G this week, you need to re-evaluate your process.

In this TE wasteland you can't bench a guy that is on the field running that many routes and seeing targets.

Outlook looking good rest of season and he has proven he can produce with Ertz on the field.  I actually had him on my bench for Mark Andrews but Ii mat end up playing both

2 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

In this TE wasteland you can't bench a guy that is on the field running that many routes and seeing targets.

I think an exception can be made for those of us had Taysom Hill eligible to be their TE.  My tight end position has been terrible all season so it was nice to finally see something out of Goedart. 

6 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Yes you can if you have Andrews

16 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Ertz back most likely this week. Value plummeting?

I don’t think so... there’s enough volume to the TEs for both to eat (look at what Rodgers has done the past two weeks). The matchup vs. SEA may not be the best though with them looking decent vs. Cards last week and with Adams back.

Edited by Vendetta
  • Like 1
On 11/23/2020 at 10:28 AM, ST. STEVEN said:

Uhhh... big hindsight post here, don't ya think?  Guy hasn't had a good game since week 1, and in the last two weeks that he did play since injury, did nothing.  Now all of the sudden you're doing it wrong if you didn't have him in when he blew up?  Right on, brother.  Care to let us know the winning lotto numbers while you're at it?

16 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Uhhh... big hindsight post here, don't ya think?  Guy hasn't had a good game since week 1, and in the last two weeks that he did play since injury, did nothing.  Now all of the sudden you're doing it wrong if you didn't have him in when he blew up?  Right on, brother.  Care to let us know the winning lotto numbers while you're at it?

Check the date below...

On 11/16/2020 at 9:29 AM, ST. STEVEN said:

Just have to stick it out with DG, few TEs see this much action:

62-of-67 snaps, 19 snaps in slot or wide out, 35 routes on 41 Wentz dropbacks, 6 targets.

• Like 2
On 11/23/2020 at 10:28 AM, ST. STEVEN said:

Honestly it was a good week for TEs overall, and there are a few combos that could've seen someone sit DG for a different option. I sat him [...] DG is clearly the superior talent, but that doesn't always translate to fant points in the end. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Check the date below...

I'll certainly give you your due credit; you did you research, called your shot, stuck to it, and you were right.  Good job.  I just don't think putting down other managers for not starting him is very fair.  At the end of the day, the results just weren't there leading up to this past Sunday, and plugging him in was still largely a gamble.  While a good indicator, fantasy points aren't awarded for number of routes run.

It’s crazy how many TEs have been added and dropped in my leagues this year.

As said before, it’s been a rough year.

I like Goedert’s upside, but I also see guys like Engram, Tonyan, and Fant on the WW.

I like Goedert just as much as any of those TEs.

6 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

I'll certainly give you your due credit; you did you research, called your shot, stuck to it, and you were right.  Good job.  I just don't think putting down other managers for not starting him is very fair.  At the end of the day, the results just weren't there leading up to this past Sunday, and plugging him in was still largely a gamble.  While a good indicator, fantasy points aren't awarded for number of routes run.

All good. I guess I did not think I was putting anyone down, just thought the process was sound--mostly because of the way the TE pool is these days. If you don't have Kelce, Waller or Taysom (in ESPN)...then it is such a weekly dart toss and he was seeing the work and the matchup was solid. Can live with poor results if the call doesn't work. I never pretend to be omnipotent around here, I make poor touts weekly.

Mea culpa if anyone felt insulted by my blunt post regarding the process.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ST. STEVEN said:

All good. I guess I did not think I was putting anyone down, just thought the process was sound--mostly because of the way the TE pool is these days. If you don't have Kelce, Waller or Taysom (in ESPN)...then it is such a weekly dart toss and he was seeing the work and the matchup was solid. Can live with poor results if the call doesn't work. I never pretend to be omnipotent around here, I make poor touts weekly.

Mea culpa if anyone felt insulted by my blunt post regarding the process.

With that call, I’m interested in how you would rank Goedert ROS compared to other TEs.

Aside from a possible Ertz return, what do we think about the matchup this week? Seattle of course gives up an insane amount of yards through the air but seem to be good against TE's. Have to choose between Goedert and Hurst this week.

• tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic