Rotoworld.com Forums

Chase Edmonds 2020 Outlook

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the hell is going on this year?  Drake owners are asking if they should be "wasting" a bench spot on Edmonds?  Really? One of the biggest parts of fantasy are owning the game changing handcu

That one lb of muscle makes all the difference.

... i like what you're cooking up here - seems to be crystal clear - Edmonds 'bout to explode ...    

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

this oughtta quell the covid rumor chit ... don't think ol' Chase would be out there if it were true - amirite?

Well he doesn’t directly say Edmonds was out there so I’m not totally comfortable yet 😅

2 hours ago, tatddy said:

What's happening here fellas? Like many of you I drafted Chase and he's been marinating ready to be cook for weeks. Shouldn't we be on full excitement mode right now? What's the landscape here? Just coach speak about Drake? 

Be very excited for this week or as long as Drake is out.  After what happened last year with David Johnson "starting" a game and doing nothing, though, I don't trust Kingsbury much.

19 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

This guy only gets like 8 touches a game and is still RB28 in 1/2PPR. It's pretty crazy how efficient he is. If he can work himself even into a true 50/50 rotation I think he'd be a RB2.

He's a RB1 this week. After that - half your roster may have COVID and all your other RBs are injured. 

5 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Sucks that there was even a discussion about it already.  Was hoping for the initial 3-4 week ride we initially thought we were getting.  Hope he can seize the role Sunday bc he may only get one game to try.

yes, only one week having the gig to himself would be very disappointing.

6 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Sucks that there was even a discussion about it already.  Was hoping for the initial 3-4 week ride we initially thought we were getting.  Hope he can seize the role Sunday bc he may only get one game to try.

Believing the coachspeak about Drake’s injury is about as foolish as not starting Edmonds this week.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:52 PM, Mrmann1 said:

Idk why I've got a screaming sell high vibe coming from this whole situation. 

The Dolphins' defense is under rated.  They may just shut him down.  Maybe I'm just salty though after dropping Edmonds week 2.

19 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

The Dolphins' defense is under rated.  They may just shut him down.  Maybe I'm just salty though after dropping Edmonds week 2.

Dolphins fan here. Our D has been bend don't broke creating a lot of turnovers and sacks. RBs have actually done pretty well against us this year. 

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, codyodea said:

Dolphins fan here. Our D has been bend don't broke creating a lot of turnovers and sacks. RBs have actually done pretty well against us this year. 

They do give up 4.9 yards per rush.  But they're improving on that.

2 hours ago, FouLLine said:

They do give up 4.9 yards per rush.  But they're improving on that.

Teams don't run on Miami for some reason. 25th-28th in rush attempt against. Only the BAL, IND, LAC, PIT, TB defense has seen less rush attempts / game.
Opposing teams like SF and LAR padded their rush totals vs Miami when the game was out of hand, and Miami D defended the pass.
Overall the Dolphins is the best defense in the league right now.
So far only James Robinson and Chris Carson was able to put up good fantasy numbers vs the Fins D.
Kyler Murray runs a lot.

• Like 1