Fried Pork Grind

Keeper - Need to decide on two players

Hello... Welcome back to football my friends!!!! 

10 team full PPR - I need to decide on two to keep. I loose the round draft pick stated to the right of the player. 

Deshaun Watson - 3rd

Kenny Golladay - 4th 

Austin Ekeler - 7th 

Mark Andrews - 9th 

Melvin Gordon - 5th 

AJ Green - 10th 

Leaning towards Ekeler and Andrews. Please provide input 100% WHIR 

Best of luck to everyone!

10 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Deshaun Watson - 3rd

Kenny Golladay - 4th 

Austin Ekeler - 7th 

Mark Andrews - 9th 

Melvin Gordon - 5th 

AJ Green - 10th 

First the three I don't want: Watson is too expensive. Gordon is ok but not great. AJ Green is already injured.

Golladay is good value and the best of these players; Ekeler and Andrews are also nice bargains. Although I'm not a huge fan of Ekeler I'd probably do Ekeler + Golladay, but any other 2 out of these three can probably also be defended.

I am leaning towards Ekeler and Andrews for the simple reason that I don't think they would be available in the rounds mentioned. I was mistaken on Andrews, apparently I loose an 11th round pick for him. 

Thanks for your help. 

1 hour ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

I am leaning towards Ekeler and Andrews for the simple reason that I don't think they would be available in the rounds mentioned. I was mistaken on Andrews, apparently I loose an 11th round pick for him. 

Thanks for your help. 

Andrews at 11th rd value is great & I would keep him for sure. 

I do think Ekeler does have a solid season. Maybe not what he has last year, but still a good one. I lean going Ekeler, especially if you think you can land Golladay in the draft. GL!

3 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Hello... Welcome back to football my friends!!!! 

10 team full PPR - I need to decide on two to keep. I loose the round draft pick stated to the right of the player. 

Deshaun Watson - 3rd

Kenny Golladay - 4th 

Austin Ekeler - 7th 

Mark Andrews - 9th 

Melvin Gordon - 5th 

AJ Green - 10th 

Leaning towards Ekeler and Andrews. Please provide input 100% WHIR 

Best of luck to everyone!

What's your draft spot?

3 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Why Golladay over Ekeler? 

Just not a huge fan of him....But I didn't see his value is a 4th rounder and with that I can stomach him...Probably go Ekeler and Andrews and hope to grab Golladay in the first round of the draft

6 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Just not a huge fan of him....But I didn't see his value is a 4th rounder and with that I can stomach him...Probably go Ekeler and Andrews and hope to grab Golladay in the first round of the draft

Thanks for the perspective. I like Golladay, I never thought of him as a first round pick. Was thinking mid second. 

I'd certainly go Ek and Andrews, just too good of values. I love Golladay, but in a 10 teamer you should still get a look at him in the 3rd Rd if you want to get him back.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I'd certainly go Ek and Andrews, just too good of values. I love Golladay, but in a 10 teamer you should still get a look at him in the 3rd Rd if you want to get him back.

13 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Thanks for the perspective. I like Golladay, I never thought of him as a first round pick. Was thinking mid second. 

But he would be like a 3rd round pick, if everybody keeps 2 players right?  That's 24 totals players in 12 team league...

Edited by hockeyfan77

Yes everyone can keep up to two players except for 1st round picks and you can only keep a player 2 years max. You loose one round higher then that player was drafted the year prior.