Rotoworld.com Forums

Jerick McKinnon 2020 Outlook

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well, not so much "scared" as he is predisposed to major complications due to his sickle cell anemia ... just like how Ryan Clark could never travel to Denver.  so, yeah ... "scared" is a bad cho

Jerrick McKinnon has to go load to load when the defense loads up on him he's gotta load up on them and also load up on the metlife turf while he has to bring a bigger load.  

Faulty load?  Nonsense.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Starting over OBJ. 

OBJ's Set/Forget Card has been pulled - I'd say that's a good move.

RE: ESPN's projection - that does seem low for PPR. In Y! Standard he 's 10.8. I would be happy with 10 and not quite so happy with anything less. None of us really knows how this is going to go as far as # of touches; as I said before I'd expect 15 touches. My hope is that is enough to potentially hit 20 points in standard. 10, 10.8 are lowish but not unreasonable imo.

Edited by SuperJoint
5 minutes ago, RevisAteMyQB said:

We blame last weeks lack of blow up on the poor field at MetLife?

Are bigger things ahead or will Wilson be a thorn until Mostert comes back?

I'm thinking McKinnon will still get a limited number of carries and some receptions, but Wilson will receive the bulk of the carries on the ground/goal line. I'm still trying to determine which one of the two has more value this week if Mostert is out, which he likely will be. Interested to hear opinions between the two on how things are looking this week against Philly.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I'm thinking McKinnon will still get a limited number of carries and some receptions, but Wilson will receive the bulk of the carries on the ground/goal line. I'm still trying to determine which one of the two has more value this week if Mostert is out, which he likely will be. Interested to hear opinions between the two on how things are looking this week against Philly.

Dr. Jesse thinks Mostert plays this week. 

3 hours ago, RevisAteMyQB said:

We blame last weeks lack of blow up on the poor field at MetLife?

Are bigger things ahead or will Wilson be a thorn until Mostert comes back?

he was having a good game as time went on until he got dinged up and then wilson got everything after that. With kittle back that's another scoring option to take away from mckinnon along with aiyuk showing signs of life. Wilson will be a factor for sure

Starting him over Ingram this week as my RB2, even though Ingram has an enticing matchup. McKinnon was dominating touches until he got banged up in the 2nd half. 

Edited by kretan182