paulwall29

Jerick McKinnon 2020 Outlook

24 minutes ago, FantasyGuru24 said:

Looking like a drop

I see Mostert on the bench ATM

ūüĎÄ

• Like 1

Somehow he's in the doghouse, doesn't add up at all.  Those first 2 games even WITH Mostert, he was startable.  Now, even without Mostert, he's un useable? Doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

Did McKinnon use Shanny's office toilet during halftime and forget to flush or something?

What the heck happened?

• Like 1

Did you guys watch the game? He got first shot and looked like he was running in molasses. Then Hasty came in and looked explosive. Shanny was riding the hot hand.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Did you guys watch the game? He got first shot and looked like he was running in molasses. Then Hasty came in and looked explosive. Shanny was riding the hot hand.

100% Mckinnon looked like warmed over sh** out there. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, yanksman said:

I did watch the game.  McKinnon did not have the same holes Hasty did late in the game.  He had one run I was impressed with.  The other big run he wasn't touched until at least 8 yards downfield.  Mostert also looks more explosive than McKinnon.  I also saw McKinnon make some cuts and use vision those two didn't.  McKinnon basically got the same work he did when Mostert was there which is odd.  Last week Wilson got more work than him. This week Hasty.  Yet, they still have them out there during crucial plays.  It was him out there on the play that sealed the game.  Strict 3rd down back makes sense with Mostert there.  Giving everyone else carries over him each week, Wilson last, and now Hasty, is a bit odd.  If those guys are better, it should be clear from the get go. Shanny didn't seem to mind running Mostert into the ground in his 2nd game back from injury.  Or, running him late into the 4th vs Miami.  The whole situation is odd.

• Like 1

So will McKinnon even be a trustable Flex start if mostert is out next week? Will Shanahan try to confuse patriots by having Hasty or Wilson lead the backfield? 

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

doesn’t sound correct but please keep referring to his one jump cut. 

10 hours ago, Sternes said:

I did watch the game.  McKinnon did not have the same holes Hasty did late in the game.  He had one run I was impressed with.  The other big run he wasn't touched until at least 8 yards downfield.  Mostert also looks more explosive than McKinnon.  I also saw McKinnon make some cuts and use vision those two didn't.  McKinnon basically got the same work he did when Mostert was there which is odd.  Last week Wilson got more work than him. This week Hasty.  Yet, they still have them out there during crucial plays.  It was him out there on the play that sealed the game.  Strict 3rd down back makes sense with Mostert there.  Giving everyone else carries over him each week, Wilson last, and now Hasty, is a bit odd.  If those guys are better, it should be clear from the get go. Shanny didn't seem to mind running Mostert into the ground in his 2nd game back from injury.  Or, running him late into the 4th vs Miami.  The whole situation is odd.

Odd to say the least. All Shanny did the whole offseason was slob on this guys knob and now the dude can barely sniff the field with or without Mostert.

He's either in Shanny's doghouse, or maybe Shanny just realized that he's not the guy he thought he was.

Hes never been a workhorse in his whole career. I think Shanny realized this after 3 games in a row with lackluster YPC.

McKinnon is garbage.  He may be fast, he may be a SPARQ superstar, but that's all.  He doesn't know how to play running back  because he has no vision.  He gets what's blocked, and no more.

Edited by Johnny Rico

Incredible, catch another break with Mostert injury now not even sure if this guy gets any run.  When your outplayed by a practice squad dude its not a good sign.

Rotoworld blurb about Mostert doesn’t even mention McKinnon. Is this an oversight, or has it really gotten this bad for him?

Coach Kyle Shanahan said Raheem Mostert has a high-ankle sprain and is likely headed to injured reserve.

With Tevin Coleman (knee) still on IR, the Niners are back to Jeff Wilson and JaMycal Hasty in their backfield. Hasty out-carried Wilson 9-4 last night and would be the preferred pickup, but both need to be added. Mostert will miss at least three weeks on IR.

3 minutes ago, mjkp64 said:

Rotoworld blurb about Mostert doesn’t even mention McKinnon. Is this an oversight, or has it really gotten this bad for him?

Coach Kyle Shanahan said Raheem Mostert has a high-ankle sprain and is likely headed to injured reserve.

With Tevin Coleman (knee) still on IR, the Niners are back to Jeff Wilson and JaMycal Hasty in their backfield. Hasty out-carried Wilson 9-4 last night and would be the preferred pickup, but both need to be added. Mostert will miss at least three weeks on IR.

well Wilson never played this week so it just goes to show how clueless they are at rotoworld. At least comment on the correct players in a blurb

• Like 2

Doesn’t look that good for McKinnon... they obviously like Hasty and showed him in a big game. 

mckinnon could have received carries in the end but they chose hasty. 

3 minutes ago, kco734 said:

well Wilson never played this week so it just goes to show how clueless they are at rotoworld. At least comment on the correct players in a blurb

3 minutes ago, kco734 said:

I actually skipped over that part, ha. Clearly an error. Pretty bad one too if you supposedly write about FF.

I have to hOpe Jared can at least return some values with receptions. I am thin at RB. 

Edited by mjkp64