paulwall29

Jerick McKinnon 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

With Cook on bye this week and Bell as my rb2, I have full faith in McKinnon this week. (Because I have to) He's done it before, he'll do it again. Lindsay just ran for over 100 yards on NE battling turf toe, so I'm feeling better about the match up. Hoping for solid rb2 performances while Mostert is out. This is why we held onto McKinnon! As for Hasty, Jeff Wilson tried us and look how that worked out for him. McKinnon? Nah nah more like McWinnon my league!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nappyroots said:

With Cook on bye this week and Bell as my rb2, I have full faith in McKinnon this week. (Because I have to) He's done it before, he'll do it again. Lindsay just ran for over 100 yards on NE battling turf toe, so I'm feeling better about the match up. Hoping for solid rb2 performances while Mostert is out. This is why we held onto McKinnon! As for Hasty, Jeff Wilson tried us and look how that worked out for him. McKinnon? Nah nah more like McWinnon my league!

 

 

I love this! 

 

But...feels kinda like:

 

 

eWr52ly.gif

 

Edited by Members_Only_76
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mckinnon has done well most of the season and did a decent job when mostert was hurt. Hopefully they allow him to lead the RB touches again. Hoping the 49ers don't get cute with this hasty stuff

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Godeep said:

I’d bet on McKinnon being the guy while Mostert is out. Hasty will get some touches, that’s about it imo. 

This is my hope too but what was up with Hasty getting all the touches against the Rams after Mostert went down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

This is my hope too but what was up with Hasty getting all the touches against the Rams after Mostert went down?

It’s not like Hasty had a huge day either. He went 9 for 37. At that point my thinking was they wanted to kill clock without putting McKinnon at risk in a game they already likely won by then, knowing Mostert looked like an injury lasting a few weeks. That’s my take anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Godeep
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Everyone said Wilson was the guy after the Jets game because he was in to close things out and we know how that went...

Wilson has a role though and I imagine he'll be active Sunday.

I "thought" McKinnon had a role but the last two weeks say otherwise. He lost a lot of matchups two weeks ago when he had his one-carry special v LAR. He probably cost a number of them just this last week for those who had no choice but to start him.

I have to start this guy now either way but am doing it with anything but confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m thinking about selling while I can, for some reason I feel McKinnon will be overlooked and not that effective ROS, I may be wrong but it’s just in my gut. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

I’m thinking about selling while I can, for some reason I feel McKinnon will be overlooked and not that effective ROS, I may be wrong but it’s just in my gut. 

If you can sell high that might be the best route. I watched every carry from McKinnon and Hasty after Mostert went down and was impressed with Hasty. He seemed to be more explosive than McKinnon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...