There will be draft night soon so I am still unsure which players should I draft. The league has full PPR.

Who should I draft? Barkley, Zeke, Henry, Cook, MT, or Kamara. The league just added flex (RB/WR).

TIA

Not Cook that dude is made of glass never stays healthy. 

Barkley or Zeke.

Return the favor?

7 hours ago, peacja said:

Barkley, Zeke

3rd pick in PPR? Whoever is left of these 2 studs (and CMC, obviously).

That's tough, most likely Barkley and Zeke are going to be taken...if not definitely one of them, but you have to plan for the good chance both of them are taken...if they're both gone I'm big on Henry...even though he doesn't catch many passes, he's a stud...Kamara can possibly light it up but he concerned me last year.  I like MT but kind of early for a a WR. Not sure if you drafted already, but that's what I'd look at.  Help? Thanks!

8 hours ago, Chuck3222 said:

That's tough, most likely Barkley and Zeke are going to be taken...if not definitely one of them, but you have to plan for the good chance both of them are taken...if they're both gone I'm big on Henry...even though he doesn't catch many passes, he's a stud...Kamara can possibly light it up but he concerned me last year.  I like MT but kind of early for a a WR. Not sure if you drafted already, but that's what I'd look at.  Help? Thanks!

Where the hell do you have CMC ranked then?

I had the 3rd pick in a 0.5 PPR draft recently and wasn't thrilled with it.  I ended up passing on Zeke and took Dalvin Cook who I backed up with Mattison later on.  With Zeke, it was the fact that he already had covid-19 earlier in the off-season and I think his stats will decline this season.  I passed on Alvin Kamara because of his knee issue, Derrick Henry doesn't catch many passes so I passed on him and the Chiefs rookie is unproven.  Cook comes with risk of his own but seemed like the best bet of the group.

Thanks yall for the answers. It was very tough decision for me but would ilke to have your feedback here before tonight's draft.

If CMC is available when it is my turn, of course I will get him.

Barkley or Zeke would be tough decision even though I would love to get D. Henry.