GarrettHasTheClap

Non PPR-Keeper League: Keep Kamara for a 1st or DJ Moore for a 6th?

Non PPR, yard bonuses for receiving and rushing;

QB/2 RB /2 WR / 3 Flex /1 TE

We can only keep one person from the team we drafted. 14 team league. I am considering keeping DJ Moore and losing a 6th round pick or just going with the safe pick and keeping Kamara. Moore is projected early 3rd round in Yahoo and I got him hella late in the 7th round last year(whoever we keep we lose a pick in the round they were drafted plus one). I'm big on him and the value is insane. 

Let me know what you guys think.

2 hours ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

Non PPR, yard bonuses for receiving and rushing;

QB/2 RB /2 WR / 3 Flex /1 TE

We can only keep one person from the team we drafted. 14 team league. I am considering keeping DJ Moore and losing a 6th round pick or just going with the safe pick and keeping Kamara. Moore is projected early 3rd round in Yahoo and I got him hella late in the 7th round last year(whoever we keep we lose a pick in the round they were drafted plus one). I'm big on him and the value is insane. 

Let me know what you guys think.

Do you think Kamara might still fall to you (or similar stud) in the 1st? Then take Moore. If you think you would end up with a lesser guy, then keep Kamara.

1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

Do you think Kamara might still fall to you (or similar stud) in the 1st? Then take Moore. If you think you would end up with a lesser guy, then keep Kamara.

This, is a good idea if possible

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm 100% keeping DJ Moore. What's the point in a keeper if you're keeping him at the same value he's drafted at? Maybe if it's a 10-14 pick, that makes a difference, but I still think getting a borderline WR1 in the 6th is so much more advantageous. 

Depending on where you're drafting, you can still get an RB1, a WR1, and RB2, a WR2, and whatever, and then have a WR1/2 to add to that. If you keep Kamara in the first, you have a similar start but then you don't get a monumental value in the 6th round to immediately boost your team's overall outlook. 

This is especially important because you're starting seven skill position players. For a 14 team league with possible COVID-19 missed weeks? You need to be drafting for depth as much as possible, and keeping Moore will increase the length of your lineup too.

PS - I love AK41. I think he's going to be great, and has been great, except when injured, but unless he has a career year, he's not covering the value that you'll get from Moore in the 6th.

Edited by aapox
love declaration