Dunkaroos

2nd pick in keeper league

Basically the top 4 guys available in the draft are:  Elliot, Barkley, Cook, and CEH

I'm probably going to go with whoever the 1st pick doesn't pick out of Elliott and Barkley...

BUT

if the first pick is Elliott, would it be insane to pick CEH over Barkley?  (Really only because Barkleys schedule in the first half of the year is pretty tough).

None of these guys would be kept the following year if that helps...

CEH could take this job and run with it, and with you not being able to keep any first rounders next year and with Barkley's first half schedule, what the heck? I think I'd go for it...

Help with mine? Thanks!

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Dunkaroos said:

would it be insane to pick CEH over Barkley?  (Really only because Barkleys schedule in the first half of the year is pretty tough).

Yes, that's really going to far for me.

First of all, you can't really say anything about the real strength of schedule before the start of the season, that just almost never works out.

Also, I think Barkley is both a better real life RB, and has 2 years of experience and proven work. I honestly don't see a single reason to pick CEH over him unless you're a huge KC homer or CEH fan. I'd be delighted if I were the #4 pick and Barkley fell to me.

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Like 2

Yeah I wouldn’t take CEH over Barkley or Elliott to be honest 

^ Strange a Chiefs fan wouldn't take CEH. He's you're #1 starting RB. As for you're pick Dunkaroos draft CEH. He will put up great numbers in that offense. 

I wouldnt pick CEH over Barkley/Zeke/CMC but id entertain that after those 3