gbill2004

Benny Snell 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

Connor is not hurt

So they’re just benching him already cause he sucks?? What one is it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

Connor is not hurt

 

Conner's feelings are hurt by Tomlin.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Snell fumble did not help. Will be interesting if Tomlin let's him back in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wont be next week exactly, but this guy has the looks of a league winner in 2020. conner doesnt got it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People need to be careful. Samuels also had a 100 yard rushing game and then fell flat the rest of the way. It's hard to predict Steelers RBs. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, atdharris said:

People need to be careful. Samuels also had a 100 yard rushing game and then fell flat the rest of the way. It's hard to predict Steelers RBs. 

Samuels is a trash can lmao. Snell has pedigree. This system produces stud RB’s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, atdharris said:

People need to be careful. Samuels also had a 100 yard rushing game and then fell flat the rest of the way. It's hard to predict Steelers RBs. 

no its not

 Whoever is the starter (when Big Ben is healthy) is a beast.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Samuels is a trash can lmao. Snell has pedigree. This system produces stud RB’s. 

 

In a standard league, Snell will be fine. PPR, not so much. He isn't a pass catcher like Conner/Bell in the past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I buy into Conner truly being hurt, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out moving forward. 

Regardless, I think Snell could be VERY valuable as long as he can hang on to the football!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Samuels is a trash can lmao. Snell has pedigree. This system produces stud RB’s. 

Always a place in my heart for Jaylen Samuels, the tight end that never was.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The G Man said:

Not sure I buy into Conner truly being hurt, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out moving forward. 

Regardless, I think Snell could be VERY valuable as long as he can hang on to the football!

If he isn’t actually hurt then It’s a wrap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think Connor is just gonna go away, though, and Anthony McFarland will be back soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a lot of "yeah but" reasons to temper one's enthusiasm, but the ceiling here is high.  Keep in mind that Conner is essentially JAG (maybe slightly JAG-plus, or at least he was a couple years ago) and became a league winner immediately when he got the job a couple years back.  Snell isn't as good a pass catcher so maybe his ceiling isn't that high but if he gets the job (let us assume Conner is hurt for three weeks) he's an RB1 until further notice.  Plus, with an opportunity, who is to say he doesn't become fantasy relevant even if Conner gets back on the field?

If I were in any leagues where he's not owned, I'd have no hesitation to use the top WW priority on him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KennyWoo said:

There are a lot of "yeah but" reasons to temper one's enthusiasm, but the ceiling here is high.  Keep in mind that Conner is essentially JAG (maybe slightly JAG-plus, or at least he was a couple years ago) and became a league winner immediately when he got the job a couple years back.  Snell isn't as good a pass catcher so maybe his ceiling isn't that high but if he gets the job (let us assume Conner is hurt for three weeks) he's an RB1 until further notice.  Plus, with an opportunity, who is to say he doesn't become fantasy relevant even if Conner gets back on the field?

If I were in any leagues where he's not owned, I'd have no hesitation to use the top WW priority on him.

 

I've seen people say that Snell isn't as good a pass catcher but I feel like Conner was never a good pass catcher either. I've seen him make many bad drops. Also, most of Conner's catches were on screens and dumpoffs so I'm not sure why Snell can't get those lay ups too. I don't imagine they'll be asking Snell to run a ton of routes though but i could be wrong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Tomlin today flatly said "Snell displayed against the Giants that he is capable of being the bell cow if James Conner can't go Sunday."

This is obv what they have always said and actually done, but crystal clear confirmation nonetheless...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Well, Tomlin today flatly said "Snell displayed against the Giants that he is capable of being the bell cow if James Conner can't go Sunday."

This is obv what they have always said and actually done, but crystal clear confirmation nonetheless...

 

As someone who took a late round flier on Mr. Snell, this just put a BIG ol' smile on my face.

Thanks for posting SS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’ll be the snell show if Conner can’t go, and honestly Conner needs to be on high alert for losing his job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.