gbill2004

Benny Snell 2020 Outlook

So hypothetically speaking if Conner gets traded or put on IR, do we pick up McFarland?

Edited by sSektor

I wasn't aware that WRs were part of the coaching discussions about RB depth charts and positional battles; game planning, and so on?

I don't really care that JuJu added Snell to his fantasy team. Of all the information, stats, situations, trends, and news that I look for in making my fake football team decisions - this is not something on that list lol

Conner practicing in FULL. I'm pumping the brakes and removing Snell from my starting lineup this week until we get more clarity.

Dang, I put health first and was hoping Conner would take his time and rest that ankle for a few weeks ya know?

Edited by BallinOnnaBudget

6 hours ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Just please don’t let it turn into a timeshare where neither back is a strong start.  

Gonna be a few more weeks of this barring injury from one of them

• Like 1

Good news honestly, maybe connor can just take that ankle out once and for all

1 hour ago, LAeagle said:

It was just a joke dude 

I realized that. My post was directed towards the fact that it was even brought up as relevant. Don't worry, I'm in your camp on this lol

1 hour ago, CABLE87 said:

Woof. We rooting for people to blow out ankles around here now?

• Like 2

Just now, Moveless said:

Woof. We rooting for people to blow out ankles around here now?

Class and fantasy football don't always mesh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well if Connor doesn’t look any better than he did last week it’ll be Benny the Snail’s job in due time anyway. 

Just now, JoeJoe88 said:

Well if Connor doesn’t look any better than he did last week it’ll be Benny the Snail’s job in due time anyway. 

6 carries without a preseason game and apparently he is on the hot seat.

lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moveless said:

6 carries without a preseason game and apparently he is on the hot seat.

lol.

Did Snell have preseason games?  

1 hour ago, CABLE87 said:

Yikes. We gonna stoop that low? For our fantasy team? My god what have we become? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Dang, I put health first and was hoping Conner would take his time and rest that ankle for a few weeks ya know?

He was never injured.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

He was never injured.

I didn't watch the game.  Was he being disciplined by Tomlin then?

• Like 1

I grabbed Snell off waivers this week wanting to do nothing but try and package him to the Connor owner. That didn't happen, I dropped him again lol - just reading this thread and the Connor thread these last few days - I want nothing to do with this backfield nightmare. Plenty of other decisions to be agonized over then this hot mess.

5 minutes ago, kp96 said:

We have reasons to think he was. He yelled to the coach on the sidelines and never came in afterwards. He also never appeared to hurt his ankle in the game. Finally usually when recovering from an ankle injury you don't go from no practice to full practice in a single day.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I grabbed Snell off waivers this week wanting to do nothing but try and package him to the Connor owner. That didn't happen, I dropped him again lol - just reading this thread and the Connor thread these last few days - I want nothing to do with this backfield nightmare. Plenty of other decisions to be agonized over then this hot mess.

Yeah and who did you replace him with? 

10 minutes ago, kp96 said:

That was never announced but it certainly looked that way. After one early play after he was (once again) hit behind the LOS he yelled something at his own sideline. Then he dropped a pass that landed right in his hands and then he left the game for good. Steelers beat writer posted on Twitter (the tweet is posted in this thread somewhere or the Conner thread) that he meticulously reviewed the game film and never saw an injury - that would match my perception. Conner himself was jumping up and down on the sideline, did not look impacted by any injury whatsoever. The fact he missed practice yesterday was worthless info as most vets don't practice on Wednesdays.

Edited by SuperJoint
  • Thanks 1