cpeterson389

$300-600 ESPN Auction PPR leagues Drafting 9/4 & 9/5

Gauging interest in renewing a handful of leagues that we ran last year. With all the uncertainty going on I wasn't sure if I was going to renew the leagues, but with the league looking like it will be starting on time I want to see if we still have people who want to play.
It remains to be seen how the league is going to handle potential positive tests, so we can consider ideas for rules to navigate through that.

Anyway, league settings:
QB: 1 RB: 2 WR: 3 TE: 1 FLEX: 2 K: 1 D/ST: 1
Playoffs: We use a two week playoff system in weeks 13-16. Either 4 teams make the playoffs for the final 4 weeks or we have 6 teams make the playoffs and have a wild card round in week 12.
Payout are generally top heavy. A small chunk of the pot goes to a side pot for a most points race in the regular season and then a separate most points race during the 4 playoff weeks that everyone is eligible for.
*I would be willing to adjust these buy-ins depending on what would attract the most people. Drafts are currently scheduled for Friday 9/4 and Saturday 9/5, so we need to get these filled asap.
If interested or have questions post emails in the comment section

interested in 300 and 400 is it auction?  please send invite to grak21@yahoo.com if it is

On 8/22/2020 at 5:44 PM, cpeterson389 said:
Gauging interest in renewing a handful of leagues that we ran last year. With all the uncertainty going on I wasn't sure if I was going to renew the leagues, but with the league looking like it will be starting on time I want to see if we still have people who want to play.
It remains to be seen how the league is going to handle potential positive tests, so we can consider ideas for rules to navigate through that.

Anyway, league settings:
QB: 1 RB: 2 WR: 3 TE: 1 FLEX: 2 K: 1 D/ST: 1
Playoffs: We use a two week playoff system in weeks 13-16. Either 4 teams make the playoffs for the final 4 weeks or we have 6 teams make the playoffs and have a wild card round in week 12.
Payout are generally top heavy. A small chunk of the pot goes to a side pot for a most points race in the regular season and then a separate most points race during the 4 playoff weeks that everyone is eligible for.
*I would be willing to adjust these buy-ins depending on what would attract the most people. Drafts are currently scheduled for Friday 9/4 and Saturday 9/5, so we need to get these filled asap.
If interested or have questions post emails in the comment section

Was in your league last year. How many openings are left?

On 8/27/2020 at 9:39 AM, Folarin said:

Was in your league last year. How many openings are left?

yessir still waiting on everyone to get paid up. First 12 to pay will have a team.

14 minutes ago, cpeterson389 said:

yessir still waiting on everyone to get paid up. First 12 to pay will have a team.

Is it gonna fill up? How many paid?

about half paid so far, you know how it is. If you want to play just join and pay and the momentum train will keep rolling. If not no worries, there are a lot of people still in the league, just waiting for the first 12 to pay.

Hi there...can you send me an invite for the $600 league? kabbie15@gmail.com

Thx!

6 hours ago, CCMPro said:

Hi there...can you send me an invite for the $600 league? kabbie15@gmail.com

Thx!

invite sent