RB - Cylde Edwards-Helaire

RB - Jonathon Taylor

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Allen Robinson

TE - Mark Andrews

FLEX - Robert Woods

FLEX - Darius Slayton

D/ST - Ravens

BENCH - Tony Pollard, Duke Johnson, Nyhiem Hines, Gus Edwards,Ke'Shawn  Vaughn,  Alshon Jeffrey, Dede Westbrook

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

12 Teams, .5 PPR, 2 FLEXs

Strengths, Weaknesses?

QB - Dak Prescott

RB - Jonathon Taylor

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Allen Robinson

TE - Mark Andrews

FLEX - Robert Woods

FLEX - Darius Slayton

D/ST - Ravens

BENCH - Tony Pollard, Duke Johnson, Nyhiem Hines, Gus Edwards,Ke'Shawn  Vaughn,  Alshon Jeffrey, Dede Westbrook

Love your starters, but I have major questions on your bench. There must be better WRs on the wire than Westbrook, right? Even Jeffrey (who is obviously a great WR but a very shaky proposition for 2020).

Edit: also I have to comment of course that you have on your bench 5 RB/2 WR/no QB/TE. I guess that can work out, and I understand loading up on RB, but to my mind you may have gone too far. Curious to see how it'll work out though.

Edited by Boudewijn

Posted (edited)

I dont really like it tbh. You flubbed on RBs going with 2 rookies as your RB1/2.

This is honestly one of those teams where I can see it going 3-11 or 13-1

Edited by bhawks489

4 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

I dont really like it tbh. You flubbed on RBs going with 2 rookies as your RB1/2.

This, could take home the title or could take home the Toilet bowl title 

18 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

I completely agree - definitely risky.

Looking back I took Julio over Miles Sanders and based on the WRs that fell later, I wish I went with Sanders. Perfectly okay with Robert Woods being my WR2. Oh well.

20 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

I completely agree - definitely risky.

Looking back I took Julio over Miles Sanders and based on the WRs that fell later, I wish I went with Sanders. Perfectly okay with Robert Woods being my WR2. Oh well.

Who knows though. Whenever I hate my team it does well 

You definitely took the best player available during your draft which has meant you have 3 high end receivers, a top TE and a top QB but RB a lil shaky after your rookie starters. I definitely think QB should have been drafted later to grab another back or a better depth receiver, especially since you already had a top TE. 

I think it’s a good competitive team but not great because of the depth concerns at rb and wr.

• Thanks 1

Very solid starting unit that should have you at the top of table as long as you don't get snake bit by injury.  Your bench is the liable obviously.  Outside of Duke Johnson and of course Pollard if Zeke misses time, I think everybody else is waiver wire fodder.  Since your bench is already weak, it might make more sense to go with a few lottery tickets as opposed to the status quo (Hines, Westbrook, Gus Edwards) since they all are who they are at this point of their careers.  Take a flier on (assuming their available) the Michael Pittman, Bryce Love and Bryan Edwards of the world.  Hope that helps.

Please take a look at my thread and give a helping hand if you can.  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Ra-Sewn said:

Very solid starting unit that should have you at the top of table as long as you don't get snake bit by injury.  Your bench is the liable obviously.  Outside of Duke Johnson and of course Pollard if Zeke misses time, I think everybody else is waiver wire fodder.  Since your bench is already weak, it might make more sense to go with a few lottery tickets as opposed to the status quo (Hines, Westbrook, Gus Edwards) since they all are who they are at this point of their careers.  Take a flier on (assuming their available) the Michael Pittman, Bryce Love and Bryan Edwards of the world.  Hope that helps.

Please take a look at my thread and give a helping hand if you can.  Thanks!

Very very helpful.. thank you!

• Like 1

The NFL season didn't start yet, just focus about week 1. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

The NFL season didn't start yet, just focus about week 1. 

Odd advice lol

Strength: Te, Wr. Qb, Defense

Weakness, Rb depth 

I like CEH for rb but not sure about the other rbs. Maybe try and trade Julio jones for some more depth. 

I wouldn't be opposed to try trading Julio for dj Moore and a rb like Ronald Jones or David Johnson if possible to try and get more depth. 

Even without trading for depth I think as long as you stay up to date on the ww and add more depth as the season goes on you should have a solid season. 

Julio CEH Allen Robinson Dak Prescott Mark Andres and Robert woods are a solid group imo 

Help

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bgar15 said:

Odd advice lol

Rush gonna Rush. Consider it a Distant Early Warning (certainly not Grace Under Pressure).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chargers88 said:

Strength: Te, Wr. Qb, Defense

Weakness, Rb depth 

I like CEH for rb but not sure about the other rbs. Maybe try and trade Julio jones for some more depth. 

I wouldn't be opposed to try trading Julio for dj Moore and a rb like Ronald Jones or David Johnson if possible to try and get more depth. 

Even without trading for depth I think as long as you stay up to date on the ww and add more depth as the season goes on you should have a solid season. 

Julio CEH Allen Robinson Dak Prescott Mark Andres and Robert woods are a solid group imo 

Help

Appreciate the intuitive response!

I don't like your RB situation at all. You're going to have to pair Taylor and ARob for an upgrade at the position. I say ARob because I'd rather keep Julio and Woods on my teams. ARob has a murky QB situation, so I'd want to move him if possible. Target someone like Drake, Sanders, Jacobs, Chubb.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/22/2020 at 11:11 PM, bgar15 said:

12 Teams, .5 PPR, 2 FLEXs

Strengths, Weaknesses?

QB - Dak Prescott

RB - Jonathon Taylor

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Allen Robinson

TE - Mark Andrews

FLEX - Robert Woods

FLEX - Darius Slayton

D/ST - Ravens

Great team barring injuries unless the injury is to Zeke. I am trying to wrap my head around your picks after round 7 which is Darius Slayton onwards. Were there really not better players there in a 12 team league for a better Flex2 and bench?

Please help...

Edited by illasakhil

1 minute ago, illasakhil said:

Great team barring injuries unless the injury is to Zeke. I am trying to wrap my head around your picks after round 7 which is Darius Slayton onwards. Were there really not better players there in a 12 team league for a better Flex2 and bench?

Funny you picked up on that - I actually traded up to get Jonathon Taylor. Lost my 8th round pick in the process so that can explain why my depth lacks a bit.

• Like 1

Bumping for other opinions..

I've since dropped Alshon for Bryan Edwards.

Also dropped Gus Edwards for Bryce Love.